Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2010   #1
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Rodeo Tickets

2 tickets Sect 135 - Row L, prices are per pair.

Mary J Blidge - $120
Jonas Brothers - $ 190
Darius Rucker - $85
Brad Paisley - $145
Gary Allen - $85
Black Eyed Peas - $180
Brooks and Dunn - $160
Selena Gomez - $ 190

2 ticket Sect 645 Row F
Jonas Brothers - $ 85

Please Pm or email @ stephenmusel@aol.com
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rodeo Tickets

How far away from the stage? I might be interested in two sets.
Old 02-22-2010   #3
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

Well it is hard to say because the stage is a rotating stage around the 50 yard line and these seats are 12 rows up from an edge endzone (speaking football). I'll try and find a picture from the seats to give you an idea.

Stephen
Old 02-22-2010   #4
StephenMusel
Rookie

Brooks and Dunn - Sold pending payment.
Old 02-22-2010   #5
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1035 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post

Mary J Blidge - $120
Jonas Brothers - $ 190
Darius Rucker - $85
Brad Paisley - $145
Gary Allen - $85
Black Eyed Peas - $180
Brooks and Dunn - $160
Selena Gomez - $ 190

2 ticket Sect 645 Row F
Jonas Brothers - $ 85
Oh poor, poor Hootie. How the mighty have fallen...
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Oh poor, poor Hootie. How the mighty have fallen...
I'm really digging Darius Rucker's music. He's pretty new to C&W, at least as the public knows him but has deep roots with it. If he continues to gain popularity like he has been that price will go up a lot more, right now he's still new on the scene so to speak but I think has been quite successful so far since making the jump over to c&w.
Old 02-22-2010   #7
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I'm really digging Darius Rucker's music. He's pretty new to C&W, at least as the public knows him but has deep roots with it. If he continues to gain popularity like he has been that price will go up a lot more, right now he's still new on the scene so to speak but I think has been quite successful so far since making the jump over to c&w.
Wow, 85.00 bucks just for Hootie? I paid the usual 35 for lawn seats at Woodlands which is just about the same distance if not better for him and Rascal Flatts. Good show too.
Old 02-22-2010   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post

Mary J Blidge - $120
Jonas Brothers - $ 190
Darius Rucker - $85
Brad Paisley - $145
Gary Allen - $85
Black Eyed Peas - $180
Brooks and Dunn - $160
Selena Gomez - $ 190

2 ticket Sect 645 Row F
Jonas Brothers - $ 85

Please Pm or email @ stephenmusel@aol.com
I am reporting this to the Rodeo, I am so sick of people scalping what is suposed to be fun for the family
Old 02-23-2010   #9
StephenMusel
Rookie

Hey Joe, so not only are you the "Official Spokesperson for the entire Texan Fanbase" but you are also the "ticket enforcer for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo"? How do you find the time to juggle everything? What is the difference in posting rodeo tickets at a high mark up and posting Texan tickets/ PSL's at a high mark up? If people are willing to buy the tickets at the market rate then who you are you to decide that they shouldn't buy tickets? Yes, I understand that alot of families can not afford to go because of the mark up but isn't that with anything? The difference is that the money that I am making from the sale of these tickets are going to pay for a rising tuition at the University of Houston. It is extremely ridiculous that a part time student is paying over $2600 a semester in tuition and another $400 in books. What is next Joe, why don't you just get a job? Well after getting laid off from a job because of the economy where I was employed for over 10 years, it isn't easy. But if you know of anywhere, I'll e-mail my resume in a heartbeat. But the bottom line is get over yourself "SHMO- Texan", cause I like other people don't give a "S@*T" what your beliefs are......

Stephen
832-922-1173
Old 02-23-2010   #10
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Scalpers suck.....broke people shouldn't be buying tix to anything.

My kid goes to college and has a job. I need top tell her to whine more about tuition but the next time she complains about anything will be the first.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Wow, 85.00 bucks just for Hootie? I paid the usual 35 for lawn seats at Woodlands which is just about the same distance if not better for him and Rascal Flatts. Good show too.
Was that $35 for the pair that you paid? If so that's a real good price. I paid over that per ticket at verizon ampitheatre in SA for lawn seats to see some shows a few years back. I interpreted CD's comment to mean that he was way cheaper than the other shows, my only point is/was I think he's going to keep gaining popularity and is still a newcomer of sorts, jmho.
Old 02-23-2010   #12
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Was that $35 for the pair that you paid? If so that's a real good price. I paid over that per ticket at verizon ampitheatre in SA for lawn seats to see some shows a few years back. I interpreted CD's comment to mean that he was way cheaper than the other shows, my only point is/was I think he's going to keep gaining popularity and is still a newcomer of sorts, jmho.
Well give or take a few for the service charge, but it was just for me, we all went as a group...but I think the Woodlands recouped in beer prices, so yeah, maybe it was 85.00..LOL, but NO!, we saw Hootie and Rascal Flatts, so score! LOL ...but I see Joe's point and I see mr. musel's point too ...the ticket is what 10.00 bucks a pop, 30 bucks markup? That's a bit steep, even for not so broke folks. But just like Texans tix, the price will go down come closer to show time...Hootie is no George Strait, so it's not like the Texans playing the Titans, Cowboys or some other marquee team, so it is what is.
Old 02-23-2010   #13
StephenMusel
Rookie

Price drop - courtesy of Joe Texan, all I have left is Gary Allen and "Hootie" will sell for $70 for two tickets. Check out tickets everywhere else and see the prices. (all are sold - pending payment)

Stephen
Old 02-23-2010   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't get your panties in a wad now I just know the Rodeo frowns on this and I was a volunteer on the ticket sales committee and have never really seen the scalping going on till now so you my friend are the example I guess.
Old 02-23-2010   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Problem being you might just not get called but the ones who sold your season tickets will.
Old 02-23-2010   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Theres really not a lot of markup on these boards for tickets usually. This is sort of a friendly face value type place.

If youw ant to mark up 100%, craigslist or stubhub or ebay seem popular...
Old 02-23-2010   #17
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

And there is nothing the same between Rodeo Tickets and Texan Tickets. Rodeo is a Charity organization and the Texans are strictly for profit. Scalp all the Texans tickets you want which i know you do and thanks for putting the oposing team in the home town seats.
Old 02-23-2010   #18
StephenMusel
Rookie

You are so quick to tell me about selling tickets to non-Texan fans, but the ONLY time that I have sold tickets to a non-Texan fan was your friend back in October of 2007. You were the one that asked me for tickets for your HOF Titan buddy, remember that Joe. So who's putting what fans in what seats? Thanks for the business Joe. I have the Pm saved if you want me to forward it.

Stephen
Old 02-23-2010   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not surprising, but Houston gets such better entertainment than Austin does for the Rodeo. Austin has such a live music community (per capita) so I would guess they book them in keeping with the Austin thing and add a couple of big names as a highlight. This year I think the big name is Charlie Pride. (Much respect for the man, just not gonna buy a ticket).

I miss going to Dome and seeing those shows. Trying to get the beer lady's attention long enough for her to stop screaming over and over "Sing Elvira! Sing Elvira!" so I could get a beer when the Oak Ridge Boys were playing.
Old 02-23-2010   #20
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Stephen I do not care what message you save and I will help my HOF buddies cause they are great fans of the game of Football. I could care less who you sell texan tickets too period but when you Scalp Rodeo Tickets on here I see it and I have a responsability to the Ticket Committee and I take that responsability very seriously. I under stand your need to earn money and that is fine but you do have Stub Hub, Ebay but you of all people decided to come here, Where I frequent and I saw what you were doing.
I have the ticket info and the email and Telephone number too and so does the Rodeo.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read