Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Thank you to everyone from The GJL Foundation

gary

Hall of Fame
There are not enough words to thank everyone who came out to support The Gary J. Lynn Foundation. You all mean so much to me and my family.
Everyone had a great time and Bubba's said people were asking to do another event with them over the summer.
Photos and videos will be posted in the next few days. I will let everyone know when the youtube of the cookoff is up.
Please keep checking the website for the golf tournament hosted by Eric Winston.
Thank you again for all your help and support.

There are not enough words to thank everyone who came out to support The Gary J. Lynn Foundation. You all mean so much to me and my family.
Everyone had a great time and Bubba's said people were asking to do another event with them over the summer.
Photos and videos will be posted in the next few days. I will let everyone know when the youtube of the cookoff is up.
Please keep checking the website for the golf tournament hosted by Eric Winston.
Thank you again for all your help and support.

It's that time once again.... so I need your bank info. Was it Wachovia?

Gary, we had a wonderful time. The band was good, the food was good, the people were fantastic, and I was proud to be a part of it. Where do I sign up for next year?

No young man can be as blessed as Gary is to have such wonderful friends.
You all are amazing.
Thank-you for all you do.
The Cook-Off was an incredible success and you are a major part of that.:hurrah:

Gary!! So glad you all had a great time, and I know your event was a complete success!! Sorry, I had to miss, but, duty calls and unfortunately nurses have to work weekends! I'll plan ahead next year. Will send a donation to your great cause!! LOVE YOU my friend, you ROCK!!!

Gary We had a Great time and I consider every one a Winner as the real Winner is You. We Do this for you Gary and will do it anually or Bianually. You are an insperation to the Public as well as others stricken by CP. It was so wonderful to do all the Dancing with you guys and Gals and I hope you did not get Dizzy Gary. I am Also so Proud of you Because you are fixing to Graduate with a 3.9 average. As smart as you are I feel you will be the one who conquers CP. Keep your head up and do not forget to let us know about the golf Tournement.

Gary We had a Great time and I consider every one a Winner as the real Winner is You. We Do this for you Gary and will do it anually or Bianually. You are an insperation to the Public as well as others stricken by CP. It was so wonderful to do all the Dancing with you guys and Gals and I hope you did not get Dizzy Gary. I am Also so Proud of you Because you are fixing to Graduate with a 3.9 average. As smart as you are I feel you will be the one who conquers CP. Keep your head up and do not forget to let us know about the golf Tournement.

3.9?!?! Gary! Will you be going to college? Any prospective universities out there that pique your interest?

Back