Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-16-2010   #121
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I don't think we have too Joe!! Lots of diehards on this board, and they are with us all the way to Dallas!! I intend to BELIEVE it until it is no longer possible!! Right now, on this day in Feb, I have NO reason not to believe our boys will take us to the big show!! Believing in our team is just part of the fun of being a fan. Do or die, we hang in there with um!!!! NOW, all we need is our boys to believe in themselves as much as we believe in them!! Keep that nasty streak going we saw off and on during this past season, show PM that he really is NOT God, and take our house back from VY and the meatballs!! Show him it belongs to TEXANS and he sure as hell is NOT one!!! In other words, cop an attitude, just like all us diehards!!
Loves this post!!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #122
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
We could have the Texans Talk radio station .

6:00 - 10:00 am ... Cak and Vinny
10:00 - 2:00 pm ... DieHard Chris and Texans Chick ( the kids will be in school ) .
2:00 - 6:00 pm ... Hookem ( it's his game ) and Herv
6:00- 10:00 pm ... Double Barrell and Kaiser Toro
10:00 - 2:00 am ... This is my show but I'll need a co-host maybe Thorn , Hou-Tex , badboy , rmartin , beerlover , dsaacks , we'll do a mock a week
2:00 - 6:00 am ... Texas Bill and Joe Texan with sports and club reviews

Then on weekends we can have the Red Jen political hour .

This is just an example .
I'd never have to change the channel!

Thanks for the mention, man. KT and I would probably have the most sarcastic show (although 'cak and Vinny's show would give us a good run for the money!), but we'd have the best bumper music, by far.

A Red Jen political hour would be awesome, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
This is the greatest post in the history of message boards!!!

I agree completely!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read