Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-11-2010   #81
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
What is your fan ranking ?
6 - duh???
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #82
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Interesting question. Joe might be able to tell us. I would assume that he's got some sort of criteria that led him to believe that he's #1.

I think my ranking is at #287.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #83
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

if i need to laugh, i click on this thread. so many folks are p-hurt over nothing.
Old 02-11-2010   #84
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Can we get a week ban on this guy? He's offended pretty much every walk of life, because "that's what he do"?

Dude put the bottle down I am calling dr drew
Old 02-11-2010   #85
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
if i need to laugh, i click on this thread. so many folks are p-hurt over nothing.
Yes, this thread has been pretty hilarious since post #1 and I demand that it never ends.

And Joe, can we get a "Put the Pink Soap Down" Remix?

It's not complete until you add a dance to it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #86
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Dude put the bottle down I am calling dr drew
dr. drew is pretty cute
Old 02-11-2010   #87
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have a ranking? I am sure its like a 10 digit number.
Sponsored links
Old 02-11-2010   #88
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
6 - duh???
Get it? Andrew'6'?

????
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #89
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Get it? Andrew'6'?

????
Yankee you can't be 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 23, 32, 37, 44, or 49 .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #90
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey I can be #1 all I want in my mind, And I will supply the remix as soon as I can. I am going to need a photographer.

I think I am going to Call Marc anyway, Cause if yall think he is HOMER then You should see an eye Doctor. He is not HOMER like I am that is for sure.

If you want you could Be #1 too. I consider Myself a Champion and I am the Best that I have ever seen at being me.

There is all kinds of room up here at the top, although it is not as lonely as they said.
Old 02-11-2010   #91
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Hey I can be #1 all I want in my mind, And I will supply the remix as soon as I can. I am going to need a photographer.

I think I am going to Call Marc anyway, Cause if yall think he is HOMER then You should see an eye Doctor. He is not HOMER like I am that is for sure.

If you want you could Be #1 too. I consider Myself a Champion and I am the Best that I have ever seen at being me.

There is all kinds of room up here at the top, although it is not as lonely as they said.
I'm sure you #1 in a lot of things in your own mind..

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #92
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be fairly confident that Marc already knows about all this..I would think he knows about the website.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #93
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'm sure you #1 in a lot of things in your own mind..
Don't you know it
Old 02-11-2010   #94
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Some people drank before this thread. And some people are drinking BECAUSE of it.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #95
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan - 4
Lauren - 8
Dante - 15
Grandma - 16
Ted - 23
Kathryn - 42

Oh shit. The numbers are cursed.
Lauren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #96
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Ryan - 4
Lauren - 8
Dante - 15
Grandma - 16
Ted - 23
Kathryn - 42

What are these numbers?? I guess I can be 1908 :-). Since that org gets almost as much money as the Texans do.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #97
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Hey Grandma stands next to me at #1
Old 02-12-2010   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

By Lauren

Ryan - 4
Lauren - 8
Dante - 15
Grandma - 16
Ted - 23
Kathryn - 42

If this is Yankee , he can't be 4 .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #99
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Exactly, spending a fortune at Micheal's or Hobby Lobby for that hat doesn't make you #1 fan, nor does thinking you have prime parking or a DBag friend that gets mad cause people breathe wrong on his Winnebago...you are a mean ole bitterman and very classless. And you all let your children around this guy and his pinatas? Texans' fans as a majority are much more classier than than this because frankly the truth hurts sometimes but face the team cannot still get it right.

I'm not sure you are or where you came from, but apparently you're new. He's actually a great guy. He runs his mouth as a fan. WOW. ****NewsFla*********** football fan runs his mouth.

He's a very respectable guy and from all accounts has a heart of gold. I remember when my brother and I got to go to a game and my brother showed up without a jersey on. Joe went and got a jersey out of his truck (first time he's ever met me or my brother) and tells my brother to just "find me after the game".

Seriously, I'm sure that you are the epitome of class and all... but maybe sit a little longer before you speak?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #100
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude do you Drink before you post or what? I will let your kid know that he is not welcome Oh thats BS cause everyone is welcome in the Blue Crew, Matter of fact your kid gets first wack at the piniatta on the first preseason game.

I do not know how a motor home came up in this but if you would like a guided tour let me know. And I will do this why?

I am Joe Texan Thats What I Do
I believe this is the reason pwned was entered into the vernacular.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read