Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-09-2010   #41
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just sent this to Vandyqueer and JLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Earl I would have figured you a bit higher
I'm allergic to face paint .

That's like a RB running a 4.7 forty .
Old 02-09-2010   #42
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Nevermind. Too easy of a target!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #43
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post

got a weird feeling this is going to be a LONG off-season
What gave you that hint...this or the 461, er check that 462 posts in the pink soap thread. I'm with you in spirit Joe. But next time...run it by the board before you send it out. I kinda felt it was a set up by Lopez and the station manager, but I have no proof. Sportsradio610 will make top five in the market when pigs fly.
Old 02-10-2010   #44
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Nevermind. Too easy of a target!
What ... if it's about me ... I like it easy .
Old 02-10-2010   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
lol, been listening to Rush(the band) lately?
Someone 'got' the reference.
Old 02-10-2010   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm the 34,567th fan according to the latest polls .
Must've been a liberal poll. I saw you at 62,469.
Old 02-10-2010   #47
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

God I hope there's football in 2011 or people from this messageboard are going to meet up and fist-fight (drink beer).
Sponsored links
Old 02-10-2010   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
God I hope there's football in 2011 or people from this messageboard are going to meet up and fist-fight (drink beer).
Old 02-10-2010   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Exactly, spending a fortune at Micheal's or Hobby Lobby for that hat doesn't make you #1 fan, nor does thinking you have prime parking or a DBag friend that gets mad cause people breathe wrong on his Winnebago...you are a mean ole bitterman and very classless. And you all let your children around this guy and his pinatas? Texans' fans as a majority are much more classier than than this because frankly the truth hurts sometimes but face the team cannot still get it right.

Dude do you Drink before you post or what? I will let your kid know that he is not welcome Oh thats BS cause everyone is welcome in the Blue Crew, Matter of fact your kid gets first wack at the piniatta on the first preseason game.

I do not know how a motor home came up in this but if you would like a guided tour let me know. And I will do this why?

I am Joe Texan Thats What I Do
Old 02-10-2010   #50
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Old 02-10-2010   #51
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
What ... if it's about me ... I like it easy .
No, Joe Texan.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #52
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
No, Joe Texan.
I still like it easy .
Old 02-10-2010   #53
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it any way I can get it
Old 02-11-2010   #54
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Chick your points are well taken, These other lip flappers can kiss my backside. And if you do not like it keep your kid away from the piniatta, I could care less. I call it like I see it and if that hurts your feelings then too freakin bad. I understood this was a bit to much for the ladies and I have addressed that. This was sent to a MAN and I got a response from said MAN. It has nothing to do with all yall I just wanted to show Yall how I addressed the ineptness of our Houston Radio Guys to stand behind our Texans.
I also got a response from some of you and I was able to determine which one of yous wears the skirts. I pretty much knew this would turn into the lets attack Joe Texan Thread and Do you see me backing down. NO NADA NO WAY This is fun for me and it thrills me to see the skirt wearers chime in like I got to be politically correct or something. Get real I played football and there is no room for being the woman stuck in a Mans Conversation. So keep chiming in, you will never break me down and I will never back down to a Radio Jock who wears panties to a wrestling match. I never have and you know why?

I am Joe Texan, Thats What I do.
Wow, you find ways to offend everyone. What a real man.

Quote:
Dude do you Drink before you post or what? I will let your kid know that he is not welcome Oh thats BS cause everyone is welcome in the Blue Crew, Matter of fact your kid gets first wack at the piniatta on the first preseason game.

I do not know how a motor home came up in this but if you would like a guided tour let me know. And I will do this why?

I am Joe Texan Thats What I Do
Complete coherent sentences in this one. Though, considering the original post, the above bolded makes this great unintentional comedy. Must have been morning or when sedated.
Old 02-11-2010   #55
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Frog you need to check yourself before you start insinuating that I take up your bad habbits, I sent what I said to a man and showed you guys, Then out come the Army against Joe Texan So I put them in thier place. You must fall into that catagory since it pulls you panties in a wad. And By the way when did you become my therapist, So Sorry your Barking up a dead tree
cause I do not need no Cowboy lovin educate police trying to anylize how much I drank while defending My Team. I said some of you and you would know who you were so if it hit home, Oh Well.

When I get wait a second, Drink Drink glug glug glug. Alright when I have an opinion about something and it ruffles your feathers there is a bunch of you pink soapers and Joe Texan Haters who cannot wait to jump all over me so Here have something for your pink soapism and Hatred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSf8own4b9M
Old 02-11-2010   #56
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Frog you need to check yourself before you start insinuating that I take up your bad habbits, I sent what I said to a man and showed you guys, Then out come the Army against Joe Texan So I put them in thier place. You must fall into that catagory since it pulls you panties in a wad. And By the way when did you become my therapist, So Sorry your Barking up a dead tree
cause I do not need no Cowboy lovin educate police trying to anylize how much I drank while defending My Team. I said some of you and you would know who you were so if it hit home, Oh Well.

When I get wait a second, Drink Drink glug glug glug. Alright when I have an opinion about something and it ruffles your feathers there is a bunch of you pink soapers and Joe Texan Haters who cannot wait to jump all over me so Here have something for your pink soapism and Hatred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSf8own4b9M
It's non of my business what you do. I don't know you or know anything about you. I just think that your message might be alot more tolerable and might come across much better if you weren't screaming people down, calling people names and going out of your way to insult as many sects of the board as you can. Half the time I can't even understand the posts. You're obviously passionate about the team but I think many fans can be passionate and not act this way. Having a differing opinion isn't a reason to spew schoolyard cutdowns. Being a Cowboy fan has no effect on my ability to give an informed opinion on the Texans. JMO.
Old 02-11-2010   #57
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
It's non of my business what you do. I don't know you or know anything about you. I just think that your message might be alot more tolerable and might come across much better if you weren't screaming people down, calling people names and going out of your way to insult as many sects of the board as you can. Half the time I can't even understand the posts. You're obviously passionate about the team but I think many fans can be passionate and not act this way. Having a differing opinion isn't a reason to spew schoolyard cutdowns. Being a Cowboy fan has no effect on my ability to give an informed opinion on the Texans. JMO.
I understand the tolerability factor but this was not that type of message from the get go. This was something to get under the finger nails of the Radfio Talkin heads of Houston who continously down play the might of the Texans. And it worked. I hope you noticed I am not Many Fans I am one Fan who will stand there in the rain Sleet or Snow for My Team and I might say some things that get a responce and if that is what happened the I hit paydirt, this is a message board is it not. And frog I cannot help it that you Labled yourself a Cowboy fan, But I will say that your Welcome in the Blue Crew, Your welcome to come out and Heck I will let you have a swing at the Piniatta.
Thats it Adult Piniatta During Cowboy Game this Year and Frog gets First Pop at it.
Old 02-11-2010   #58
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

The odds of Marc Vandermeer getting upset with Brian Baldinger standing there talking about the Texans are about zero...Marc is Barney Fife skinny and well Brian is an ex NFL player who would make him one of your pinatas Joe.

I'm sure Marc values his job far too much to go all Jim Everett on anybody. Particularly when the guy has valid points.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #59
Ckw

Quote:
I understand the tolerability factor but this was not that type of message from the get go. This was something to get under the finger nails of the Radfio Talkin heads of Houston who continously down play the might of the Texans. And it worked. I hope you noticed I am not Many Fans I am one Fan who will stand there in the rain Sleet or Snow for My Team and I might say some things that get a responce and if that is what happened the I hit paydirt, this is a message board is it not. And frog I cannot help it that you Labled yourself a Cowboy fan, But I will say that your Welcome in the Blue Crew, Your welcome to come out and Heck I will let you have a swing at the Piniatta.
Thats it Adult Piniatta During Cowboy Game this Year and Frog gets First Pop at it.
Joe, I really think you need to re-read Texan Chick's post. Many of us respect your passion for the team, but messages like this do nothing to improve the camaraderie amongst Texans fans.

I don't care what you have to say to Vandermeer and Lopez. I am sure they can handle your insults, and I doubt your message affected them in the slightest. What I do have a problem with is the way you are talking to people on the board. If you really consider yourself the #1 Texans fan, you need to understand what your role actually is: to unite not divide.

If you consider football to be like a battle field (which is what I get from the tone of your posts), you need to be "uniting the troops" not dividing them. Lashing out at other Texans fans does nothing to help, and it shows a lack of leadership skills on your part.

I await and welcome your insults but as long as they continue, you will never be the leader/#1 fan you desire to be. Instead, you will remain someone that other die-hard fans avoid because they never know when the next rant or angry diatribe is coming. Being the #1 fan doesn't mean walking around getting in people's faces in an effort to look like a macho man; it means representing the team with pride and doing your part to instill the same pride in other Texans fans. Right now, you aren't doing it.
Old 02-11-2010   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Marc,

Seems that you did decided to not air something that might make you look a bit Weak in the drivers seat of Houston Texans Radio. After Review of my last message It may have been a bit strong in more ways than one. That being said it is hard on my ears to listen to local radio Hosts who will let The BSPNers dance on your tounges while the locales just agree without any rebuttal for the accomplishments of OUR TEAM. This is Houston, City of 4+million and it would be nice to have Radio Hosts that actually Liked the home Team.
I am not saying Love the team Like I do I am saying show some Respect for the team that gives you a Job. When Baldinger says we suck, Ride him on it.
When Someone else says we suck Stand up and tell him "So do you".
It is embarrassing to hear how you Bowed down in Miami When you could have at least saved some face. I can argue all day with facts when someone says the Texans are Mediocre. You can Too. We have players on the virge of greatness yet you let the Nats step all over you. Man Up and Support the Team that pays you.

Alright I am thinking of sending this as a responce to his email BUT first I will let you guys critic it. I am :

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read