Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-05-2010   #1
theanswer000
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 theanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Which jersey looks better?

cjs.jpg

prod.jpg

They both actually look good.

theanswer000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010   #2
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which jersey looks better?

Both...one early, one late, both giving us NICE RB depth.
Old 02-09-2010   #3
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take Blount as a late late late round pick.
Old 02-09-2010   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I'll take Blount as a late late late round pick.
Yep, the question is... how late?

I'm sure other teams are eyeing him as well, knowing that they will get a good RB for possibly a 4th-5th round pick. You can never have enough RBs in this league, and even a team like Ravens or Cowboys could pick him up just for insurance.

How many teams have a need at RB this year?
Eagles? Saints? Bengals? Redskins? 49ers?
Old 02-09-2010   #5
theanswer000
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 theanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden cover

If we want Blount I think we will have to take him with our 3rd. Other teams will probably be after him in the 4th.
Old 02-09-2010   #6
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
If we want Blount I think we will have to take him with our 3rd. Other teams will probably be after him in the 4th.
Blount is the guy that went ape schit against Boise st and has had other issues. I wouldn't risk anything higher than a fifth rd pick. The guy is about as unstable as he is talented and he is very talented.
Old 02-09-2010   #7
theanswer000
Rookie

Quote:
Blount is the guy that went ape schit against Boise st and has had other issues. I wouldn't risk anything higher than a fifth rd pick. The guy is about as unstable as he is talented and he is very talented.
lol yeah I know who he is. But as we get closer to the draft a lot of teams are starting to "forget" that the fight ever happened. Here we are talking about getting him. A few months ago I would have passed on him in the 7th.

My point is I think were all starting to realize how good he really is. And if the Texans want him they might as well as grab him early.

Maybe at the 4th pick
Sponsored links
Old 02-09-2010   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Here's the punch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCVZxzcZ1s

I think that's the sort of attitude that can be coached into a competitor. He will be a project, but he's a risk worth taking if the price is right. a 5th round pick would be ideal. It may be worth it to take Travis Johnson's pick (5) and a 6th to trade up to the bottom of the 4th to get him too.
Old 02-09-2010   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
lol yeah I know who he is. But as we get closer to the draft a lot of teams are starting to "forget" that the fight ever happened. Here we are talking about getting him. A few months ago I would have passed on him in the 7th.

My point is I think were all starting to realize how good he really is. And if the Texans want him they might as well as grab him early.
I know what you mean. The guy is a player but it is a risk that comes with a potentially high reward.
Old 02-09-2010   #10
theanswer000
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

I think that's the sort of attitude that can be coached into a competitor. He will be a project, but he's a risk worth taking if the price is right. a 5th round pick would be ideal. It may be worth it to take Travis Johnson's pick (5) and a 6th to trade up to the bottom of the 4th to get him too.
I think we would get him for sure if we did this.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read