Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-02-2005   #1
texansfan88
All Pro

Default Would you trade for this man?

I think he is worth it, although he looks a bit odd here
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would send a second round for the hottie!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

he reminds me of ross from friends.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #4
texansfan88
All Pro

just in case yall didnt catch it, that happens to be a real messed up version of Eli Manning, quarterback of the Giants. Once that gets out, bye bye respect
Old 03-02-2005   #5
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought he looked familiar. With a chick like that... how can you lose respect?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #6
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
I thought he looked familiar. With a chick like that... how can you lose respect?
do you see how S*faced he is? u know he drove home drunk as a mo that night
Old 03-02-2005   #7
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
just in case yall didnt catch it, that happens to be a real messed up version of Eli Manning, quarterback of the Giants. Once that gets out, bye bye respect
Why would people lose respect for a kid who is legally allowed to consume alcohol, to have/drink it?
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-02-2005   #8
texansfan88
All Pro

same reason they would lose respect for a basketball coach that is at a frat party allowed to drink, and was doing so.

Or a Mike Price, who was at a strip club, which is perfectly legal as well.
Old 03-02-2005   #9
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
same reason they would lose respect for a basketball coach that is at a frat party allowed to drink, and was doing so.

Or a Mike Price, who was at a strip club, which is perfectly legal as well.
College coaches are representing their schools. Colleges coaches are representing their players. When a college coach goes to a "frat party", often times there will be people at this party who are not of age, consuming alcohol. When your job is to teach and mentor kids in sports and in life and you are partaking in illegal activities, yea, I'd say thats why people lose respect for those coaches...

The fact you are connecting representatives of education institutions to representatives to professional organizations(Eli with the Giants) is a bit flawed.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats with that chicks demon eyes?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #11
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

It looks like he is coming out of a bedroom

I have never had more respect for the man then I do right now

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #12
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Can you say Hammered!
Old 03-02-2005   #13
Rosusu
All Pro

I agree Fiddy, he just earned my repect.
Old 03-02-2005   #14
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

That pic was pretty awesome.... not that being drunk off your rocker is cool, but it's a freaking Manning!
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #15
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

So being talented at football isnt the only perk of being a Manning...I really need to get into that family.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005   #16
Chawky1
Veteran

The Manning men have this Cro-magnan look to them, you know the pre-cursors to upright, walking on two legs man. Maybe its the forehead....anyway...I don't think he would be getting tail like that if he was making my moon over my hammy down at Dennys. She clearly is a smart girl, although being drunk/stoned off his *** actually makes him look better, less Cro-magnan like.

Last edited by Chawky1; 03-03-2005 at 08:39 AM.
Chawky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005   #17
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

That's a funny pic! With them red eyes and everthing..they look messed up. I also had a pic of Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash drunk in a bar..that was a funny pic!
Old 03-03-2005   #18
Dionysus22
Veteran

Rock on Eli!! Thumbs up on the Chick!

So that's what really goes on at Ole Miss? Still can't compare to North Gate in College Station though!! Texas hotties are better!

Last edited by Dionysus22; 03-03-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005   #19
dan7
Veteran

Default Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
Very easily.....this is why I almost never allow myself to be photographed!
Old 03-03-2005   #20
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus22
Rock on Eli!! Thumbs up on the Chick!

So that's what really goes on at Ole Miss? Still can't compare to North Gate in College Station though!! Texas hotties are better!
Looks like she's going for his wallet

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read