Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-03-2010   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Eagles Trade D.M. If The Right Offer Comes About?

I would they still have Kolb and I just think it's time for new blood in Philly.
Old 02-03-2010   #2
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Trade D.M. If The Right Offer Comes About?

as a former eagle die hard and a mcnabb backer. i think kolb showed he could play. but with the exit of vick looking like a done deal,i think they hold on to kolb!
another good question is what do the cards do without warner?
honestly i think they draft a colt mccoy or dan lafevour type to light a fire under matt leinart
Old 02-03-2010   #3
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

It's just better if both sides move on.
Old 02-03-2010   #4
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

i still talk to my old eagles crew in philly and they all agree that the mcnabb super bowl window might be closed! my friend bobby says he doesnt even boo mcnabb anymore he just shakes his head and takes a sip of his beer!
Old 02-03-2010   #5
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

He might be a good fit in AZ. He has a home there.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
It's just better if both sides move on.
I think if McNabb were to move on and "Ron Mexico" leaving, the Eagles would be in a tight spot having only Kolb and no one else on board going towards the draft and OTA's.

At the end of the day, I wonder WWHJD? *What would HarryJ Do?*

RIP Harry!
Old 02-03-2010   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Harry loved him some D.M.
Sponsored links
Old 02-03-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Harry loved him some D.M.
After he passed I logged onto his "lounge" and bid him a fond ado... I'm not sure if the site is still up, but it was right after his passing.
Old 02-03-2010   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

I'll cheer for Philly one day they'll win it all and it will be for HarryJ.
Old 02-03-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I'll cheer for Philly one day they'll win it all and it will be for HarryJ.
Agreed SuperG, I will root for any Philly team in the "year of HarryJ"!!!

Again, RIP Harry!!!

I'm a sadder person without you.

BTW, Kurt Cobain rules (1967-1994).... :b
Hopefully y'all will hook up and discuss our differences... Love ya brothu. I'll meet you soon......

but not yet..... not yet..
Old 02-04-2010   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think McNabb's taken enough beating by the Philly media anyway. I like McNabb. Like most QB's, he can make a bonehead decision every now and then, but I like watching him play. I like the fact he has fun playing the game....kinda Favre-ish.

IMO, Arizona would be like a breath of fresh air compared to Philly, media-wise

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read