Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-30-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Senior Bowl game thread.

Mike Iupati is having a rough start...he hasn't really helped himself so far in this game.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 01-30-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #2
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Senior Bowl game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Mike Iupati is having a rough start...he hasn't really helped himself so far in this game.
Holding penalty cost his team a TD---not good at all.
Old 01-30-2010   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
Holding penalty cost his team a TD---not good at all.
I've was watching him every snap on that drive and he was holding alot, plus he was easily letting guys get under his pads on running plays. I'm not overly impressed right now. He's not helping his stock at all so far.
Old 01-30-2010   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

He did a little better on the second drive. Still almost held though.
Old 01-30-2010   #5
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been watching him, too, and other than two plays (the holding play and the previous play on third down where he lost leverage) I thought he was doing quite well.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #6
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Big Dan Williams just made a hellluva play to bat down the pass.
Old 01-30-2010   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I've been watching him, too, and other than two plays (the holding play and the previous play on third down where he lost leverage) I thought he was doing quite well.
You haven't seen him grabbing people alot? I have and even Mayock commented on it. The raw skills are there, but the kid needs alot of work on his technique...it's like he doesn't even know how to use his hands.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 01-30-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2010   #8
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected

Air Ball!!!!! where the heck was the center going with that hike?? 10 ft minimum over the qb's head. LOL
Old 01-30-2010   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

The QBs in this game suck.
Old 01-30-2010   #10
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

live stream: http://www.stream2watch.com/watch/61...wl-live-stream
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Mike Iupati just got completely worked over for a sack......again, not very impressed and he isn't helping himself at all today.
Old 01-30-2010   #12
texdawg
Veteran

I like Colin Peek TE Alabama--took a big hit and held on for a TD. Not the fastest or most athletic, just a good football player. Stock up IMO.
Old 01-30-2010   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
I like Colin Peek TE Alabama--took a big hit and held on for a TD. Not the fastest or most athletic, just a good football player. Stock up IMO.
He also did a great job in pass protection, he stopped Graham cold on one play.
Old 01-30-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 123205 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Brandon Graham looking really good today.
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #15
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

As is Dan Williams.
Old 01-30-2010   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Blount is helping himself ALOT today. If he has a good combine, he might solidify a 3-4 round selection.
Old 01-30-2010   #17
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The QBs in this game suck.
The only one that has looked decent is the OSU qb...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #18
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mike Iupati just got completely worked over for a sack......again, not very impressed and he isn't helping himself at all today.
Yep.. Did not look good.. He's going up against the big boys now.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 123205 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

South team looks uncoached.
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #20
texdawg
Veteran

Quote:
Blount is helping himself ALOT today. If he has a good combine, he might solidify a 3-4 round selection.
I totally agree. Always seems to push the pile forward. Also seems kinda quick for a guy 240+ lbs. Good future as power back. Seems to have that extra attitude needed to make that hard extra yard. Would look good in Texans gear next year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read