Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-23-2010   #1
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 19109 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Demeco Ryans Video (from official site)

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/inde...25&play_clip=Y

Good story on Demeco, 21:55 long. I rarely watch these player profile videos all the way through, but I did this one. Not so many highlights, but more of a feature of Demeco Ryans as a person. He is my favorite player on the Texans, and is a great role model for the younger players, much as he was at Bama'.
Old 01-23-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Demeco Ryans Video (from official site)

I love Demco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't listen to mama DeMeco.......knock mofos out. Especially if they wear #18 and their name rhymes with Satan.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010   #4
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit, I like his mom. What a wonderful lady. Unfortunately, at the end of the film, she did tag him with what should become his new nick name.

Demeco "Pork Chop" Ryans
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read