Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-02-2005   #1
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn
Default Houshmanzadeh?

I'm very suprised that he isn't anywhere on the most wanted free agents. Sure he was a 3rd string in Cincinnati, but with the very limited offense they seemed to have last year, he was the only one that really produced. I think that Casserly should look into him and seriously consider him as a number 2, I don't know how much he'd be wanting but I'd guess 2.5/y or less. When a 3rd string WR mixed in a mediocre offense produces 134 receiving yards against the defense(or 2nd best) of the year its something to seriously be looked at. No he isn't a 2nd year player like I mentioned on another topic, this will be his 5th year.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #2
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rpAn
I'm very suprised that he isn't anywhere on the most wanted free agents. Sure he was a 3rd string in Cincinnati, but with the very limited offense they seemed to have last year, he was the only one that really produced. I think that Casserly should look into him and seriously consider him as a number 2, I don't know how much he'd be wanting but I'd guess 2.5/y or less. When a 3rd string WR mixed in a mediocre offense produces 134 receiving yards against the defense(or 2nd best) of the year its something to seriously be looked at. No he isn't a 2nd year player like I mentioned on another topic, this will be his 5th year.
I can almost positively tell that he will be the unknown showcase of this upcoming season(if put in a good system), as Brain Westbrook was last season. Once I heard that Bulkhalter was out for the season I made Westbrook towards the top of my priority list in fantasy football, because I saw what he had to offer the year before.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Bengals | Continue Discussions With Houshmandzadeh - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:44:05 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com, the Cincinnati Bengals continue to negotiate a deal to bring back unrestricted free agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Contacted less than three hours before the start of free agency, Wednesday, March 2, Houshmandzadeh said, "I'm working with the Bengals as we speak."
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #4
Keldar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Houshmandzadeh
Gesundheit!!!!!

Last edited by Keldar; 03-02-2005 at 12:36 AM.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #5
Gilly
Rookie

that sucks, I really want this guy. he would be a great fit.Maybe CC has an ace up his sleeve. Time will tell.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read