Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-28-2010   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Kiper's AFC Needs & Rd 1-3 Projections

Quote:
Houston Texans
Top needs: RB, S, DT, CB, C
First round (20): DT Brian Price
Second-round options (51): RB Joe McKnight, RB Ryan Mathews, S Nate Allen, S DeAndre McDaniel, CB Javier Arenas
Third-round options (81): CB Syd'Quan Thompson, CB Devin McCourty, C Justin Walton
Summary: I have the Texans taking Price as a great value pick at one of their needs, which I don't think are all that far apart in terms of importance. I've said before I can also see them taking Taylor Mays or (almost impossibly) Earl Thomas if available at No. 20. After that I see them looking for a RB who holds on to the ball, then a good cover corner.
via insider
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's AFC Needs & Rd 1-3 Projections

Quote:
Second-round options (51): RB Joe McKnight, RB Ryan Mathews, S Nate Allen, S DeAndre McDaniel, CB Javier Arenas
Did DeAndre McDaniel declare for the draft? I didn't see him on any of the underclassman lists.
Old 01-31-2010   #3
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's AFC Needs & Rd 1-3 Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Did DeAndre McDaniel declare for the draft? I didn't see him on any of the underclassman lists.
I keep seeing him in mocks and such but I never read an announcement. I wouldn't understand his leaving Clemson. He won't be a first rounder and considering his recent switch from LB, I can see him falling to the 3rd round.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read