Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-17-2010   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default smh

apparently there are loads of these sort of things at saintsreport

sad sad saints fans
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: smh

Well, i was happy for saints fans....f'em now.
Old 01-17-2010   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

it is kinda true.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #4
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
it is kinda true.
no it isnt. its a team game. as someone (a neutral) where i found this posted 'if the saints rang to swap bush for mario, the laughter could be heard all the way to the louisiana border'
Old 01-17-2010   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Congratulations Saints fans.

It only took Reggie 4 years to cash in on his potential......against the weakest D in the playoffs no less.

They better hope they don't draw Dallas again.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #6
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 31526 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Eh. Bush got RayJ's sloppy seconds. It evens out.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually Saints fans, what IS sad is the fact that Reggie Bush hasn't rushed for a 1,000 yards yet whereas LenWhale White has done so.

Lets see Bush try to lead your team minus Drew Brees, huh how bout' that?

Just had to put a pic....

Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-17-2010   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

look at the athleticism. amazing.

Old 01-17-2010   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

This is laughable. Reggie Bush has done next to nothing this season until yesterday, or pretty much his whole entire career except for making meaningless catches out of the backfield. He was playing 3rd wheel to the great Mike Bell and Pierre Thomas...pfft.
Old 01-17-2010   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Everybody knows
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #11
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, dumbass Saints fans.

I don't think it works like that. You can't be on the sideline with a slightly bruised vagina for part of the time, be completely ineffective for another part of the time, and show up in a playoff game to justify your ridiculously high draft spot. That's not how that works.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #12
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

LOL Rasehan Mathis ftw!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #13
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

reggie hasnt helped the saints get there lol they could have done it without him... watch him get shut down hard by the vikings lol
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #14
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
LOL, dumbass Saints fans.

I don't think it works like that. You can't be on the sideline with a slightly bruised vagina for part of the time, be completely ineffective for another part of the time, and show up in a playoff game to justify your ridiculously high draft spot. That's not how that works.
LOL.

Yeah, Reggie has had one or two good games in his entire career, one of which was yesterday, and they're ready to brand him Walter Payton II.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's never been to the pro bowl, no? Those fans love him so much that they never sent him.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone needs to go the the Sanits board and set them straight!!! Probably Elle doing this crap anyway.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I love Reggie Bush, I always seem to draft him for my fantasy team for what I think is good value, but he is never a lock to start any week. I would like to ask whcih team would not see value in a straight up trade, Reggie Bush for Cedric Benson, Reggie Bush for Thomas Jones, Reggie Bush for Jonathan Stewart, Reggie Bush for Glen Coffee, and finally Reggie Bush for Pierre Thomas.

Reggie is great for what he does, but even a Saints fan has to wonder if they could've done better with that second round pick, AJ Hawk maybe, Vernon Davis, Michael Huff, Haloti Ngata.

Looking back, I have no doubt we did get the best player in that drafþ. That's good enough for me, obviously not for them.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 01-17-2010 at 03:14 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #17
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

I just had to quote this.
Old 01-17-2010   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I just had to quote this.
Go put that on the Saints board!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I love Reggie Bush, I always seem to draft him for my fantasy team for what I think is good value, but he is never a lock to start any week. I would like to ask whcih team would not see value in a straight up trade, Reggie Bush for Cedric Benson, Reggie Bush for Thomas Jones, Reggie Bush for Jonathan Stewart, Reggie Bush for Glen Coffee, and finally Reggie Bush for Pierre Thomas.

Reggie is great for what he does, but even a Saints fan has to wonder if they could've done better with that second round pick, AJ Hawk maybe, Vernon Davis, Michael Huff, Haloti Ngata.

Looking back, I have no doubt we did get the best player in that draf■. That's good enough for me, obviously not for them.
Well, at least he was playing in a playoff game.

I don't think either him NOR Mario were the best players in the draft.

If Mario someday becomes a dominant player, I will obviously be thrilled with the pick. Right now, he's not exactly playing at a level (in terms of consistency and production) that makes me think he's better than Reggie Bush. They're practically equal, in my eyes.

They both have spotty, streaky games where they do well. Then disappear for a while.

Mario should be better than what he is right now. In the end, I don't know if he has the goods. Brian Cushing looks like a veteran out there. I wonder if there are just some players who "get it" and some who are freakishly athletic and rely on talent too much. Cushing seems like a guy who has BOTH those attributes: street smarts and talent.
Old 01-17-2010   #20
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Someone needs to go the the Sanits board and set them straight!!! Probably Elle doing this crap anyway.
lol someone is still bitter

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read