Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-12-2010   #1
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Section: 651
Rep Power: 26 cardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respected
Default anyone going to the Pro Bowl

Hello We are wondering if anyone is going to the 2010 Pro Bowl .We are looking to leave Sat morn Jan 30th returning Mon Feb 1st or the 2nd
hmm wonder if we can tailgate out there
I would like to bring Florida a little of Cardiac Tailgaters

Last edited by cardiactgaters; 01-12-2010 at 12:14 AM.
cardiactgaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #2
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: anyone going to the Pro Bowl

me and my 2 buddies are going.. just got my tickets in the mail today!!!!
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love to but the flight to Hawaii is kinda long....
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I'd love to but the flight to Hawaii is kinda long....
Its in Miami
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

The fact that it's in Miami makes it TOTALLY SUCK! Dude. The pro bowl is just an excuse for the league to reward everyone for a great season with a trip to Hawaii. The game is a formality so that they could write it off on the league's taxes. Moving it to Miami proves the comish should have a proctologist examine his brain next time he gets a colonostomy.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The fact that it's in Miami makes it TOTALLY SUCK! Dude. The pro bowl is just an excuse for the league to reward everyone for a great season with a trip to Hawaii. The game is a formality so that they could write it off on the league's taxes. Moving it to Miami proves the comish should have a proctologist examine his brain next time he gets a colonostomy.
I think there really just doint if for the fans, because I went to the 2007 and the stadium was not really full.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going but only as a reserve. A veteran place holder beat me out.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-12-2010   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiactgaters View Post
Hello We are wondering if anyone is going to the 2010 Pro Bowl .We are looking to leave Sat morn Jan 30th returning Mon Feb 1st or the 2nd
hmm wonder if we can tailgate out there
I would like to bring Florida a little of Cardiac Tailgaters
3rd thread on Pro Bowl...funny...

I will be there. I get there early Friday morning and leave late Monday night. I am sitting in section 142 row 5. I am interested in tailgating so post information on it in this thread. How are you getting to the stadium on Sunday? I am still waiting to hear back from the NFL on shuttle since they normally have them in Hawaii.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Shoot it was a way to reward myself as a fan (season ticket holder) at the end of losing seasons. lol
Old 01-14-2010   #10
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 cardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respected

we are staying at the El Palacio Sports Hotel which is 7 blocks from the stadium my parking pass fell through but who knows
Old 01-15-2010   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiactgaters View Post
we are staying at the El Palacio Sports Hotel which is 7 blocks from the stadium my parking pass fell through but who knows
Cool. How is that area of town by the stadium? I was told that it could be a little "interesting" part of town with nothing to do....

I am staying in South Beach since I am a 20 something wanting to party.

I hope that we can form a tailgate.
Old 01-15-2010   #12
cardiactgaters
Rookie

go to click and park.com its a nfl site to buy parking pass for only $30 we are not going to buy one as we are only 7 blocks away and dont know how bad traffic might be so we are leaving the car at the hotel and they will be tailgating at the hotel .then we will go to the game then more partys to find
Old 01-17-2010   #13
RagingBull
Hall of Shame

Rep Power: 3847 RagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Nope, not going.

Signed,

Dunta Robinson
RagingBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #14
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14619 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I prefer root canals from the dentist.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #15
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
Nope, not going.

Signed,

Dunta Robinson
boom
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010   #16
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I prefer root canals from the dentist.
Dang that makes it sound awful.... Why don't you like the Pro Bowl?

I pray that I continue to have more fun than a root canal at the Pro Bowl.
Old 01-19-2010   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I found out that if one of the place holders for one of the playoff teams goes to the Super Bowl, I will be able to go to the Pro Bowl.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010   #18
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm. Miami where I can be surrounded by stick figure, wanna be models who live on the humid beaches...or HAWAII where I can be surrounded by hippy Polynesian, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, Maylaysian, Vietnamese and Korean chicks who all live on a beach with NO humidity...and better food. Hmmm. That is a tough one.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 01-19-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90450 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hmmm. Miami where I can be surrounded by stick figure, wanna be models who live on the humid beaches...or HAWAII where I can be surrounded by hippy Polynesian, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, Maylaysian, Vietnamese and Korean chicks who all live on a beach with NO humidity...and better food. Hmmm. That is a tough one.
You forgot the Filipina's
Old 01-19-2010   #20
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You forgot the Filipina's
Where IS MY HEAD TODAY!?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read