Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2010   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The "We're Frickin' Awesome!!!" Thread

So your Houston Texans missed the playoffs.

Feeling a little blue?

FEELING A LITTLE BIT "FRICKIN' STEEL BLUE!?!?!?"

please go over to Battle Red Blog and enjoy the awesomness....

http://www.battleredblog.com/2010/1/...for-contenders

now... if you're not ready to knock the piss outta somebody you're a frickin' cowboys fan!

by the way, as of today I'm officially, totally and completely man crush in love with #56. I don't know why it hit me today but it did. I'm adding his quote to my sig...
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "We're Frickin' Awesome!!!" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
So your Houston Texans missed the playoffs.

Feeling a little blue?

FEELING A LITTLE BIT "FRICKIN' STEEL BLUE!?!?!?"

please go over to Battle Red Blog and enjoy the awesomness....

http://www.battleredblog.com/2010/1/...for-contenders

now... if you're not ready to knock the piss outta somebody you're a frickin' cowboys fan!

by the way, as of today I'm officially, totally and completely man crush in love with #56. I don't know why it hit me today but it did. I'm adding his quote to my sig...

GOOD GOD! I was about to go to sleep... now I'm on an adrenaline rush that I won't come down from for 2 hours.

By the way Barrett, according to my itinerary, we should just be pulling in to the Holiday Inn in Cincinnati right this minute.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Show some respect. When referring to Andre, “Man” should be capitalized as a proper noun.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #4
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, that got me a lil hyped, great coverage
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #5
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Very nice

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #6
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Chubtastic!
Old 01-09-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

When is Sunday Oh its the off season
Old 01-09-2010   #8
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Imo video #3 is THE reason that AJ is the best reciever in the league. Anybody can run a route and catch a ball, but the physical element that AJ brings to the table is unique.

Thanks for the link, there were some good moments from the 09 season for sure!
Old 01-09-2010   #9
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
By the way Barrett, according to my itinerary, we should just be pulling in to the Holiday Inn in Cincinnati right this minute.
Damnit!!!
Old 01-09-2010   #10
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

god damn i love Pollard
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #11
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

Video highlights of individual achievements are good. But "frickin' awesome" teams don't finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs.....
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #12
barrett
Hall of Fame

wwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

mister pouty poopy panties doesnt like our record.

what ever will i do with the rest of my day?

go root for the cowboys.

This is the "we're frickin' awesome!" thread. Not the whaaaaaaaambulance thread.
Old 01-09-2010   #13
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
wwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

mister pouty poopy panties doesnt like our record.

what ever will i do with the rest of my day?

go root for the cowboys.

This is the "we're frickin' awesome!" thread. Not the whaaaaaaaambulance thread.
amen. we arent happy that we aint in the playoffs this year, but we are happy to have a winning record. we realize that we had like 5 games lost in the final play etc. best overall year for us, plenty of highlights
Old 01-09-2010   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Frank View Post
amen. we arent happy that we aint in the playoffs this year, but we are happy to have a winning record. we realize that we had like 5 games lost in the final play etc. best overall year for us, plenty of highlights
The fact of the matter is we were only "out" of one game, the first one with the Jets. After that, we were "in" every single game this season. If it weren't for a few bone headed plays by the Brown twins, we'd be in the playoffs right now.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #15
D-Frank
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The fact of the matter is we were only "out" of one game, the first one with the Jets. After that, we were "in" every single game this season. If it weren't for a few bone headed plays by the Brown twins, we'd be in the playoffs right now.
yeah
Old 01-09-2010   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
And that's what it comes down to, a few critical plays here and there. Heck either Indy or Cincy decides to play a game and nothing changes on the Texans and 75% of the whining goes away. That doesn't mean there isn't legitimate discussion and criticism but some people revel in their creative negativity.
Old 01-09-2010   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I love a postive thread! I was a proud Texan, maybe not a happy one, when we were 2-14. Today, I'm proud and happy!! I'm still alive, my team is getting better, and I FINALLY feel postivie about a playoff run next year. Not once did I think this years team was playoff bound, BUT, I already have that GUT feeling that this time next year we'll be waiting for our Texans to take the field, in a week!! NO wild card for us, we'll be Division champions!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #18
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

We are frickin' awesome, man.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #19
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

If we don't resign Pollard I am turning in my Texans gear. He is Dawkins Windows 7.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
We are frickin' awesome, man.

One of the greatest movies of all time. Did you see that there is a Trooper 2 movie coming out in 2011?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read