Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-08-2010   #1
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 1992 Oilers and Bills

Now on the NFL network at 1:30 .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #2
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1992 Oilers and Bills

i'm sorry still can't watch that game without falling into a deep depression!
Old 01-08-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather gouge out my eyes.......well I guess I could just watch the first half and pretend that was the end of it.
Old 01-08-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I can watch into the third quarter when Bubba McDowell returns the interception and that's it.
Old 01-08-2010   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I want nothing to do with this game! I've seen it replayed enough times to last the rest of my lifetime.
Old 01-08-2010   #6
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Why would anyone want to torture themselves by watching that game? Last time I saw it I was 10 years old, after the game I rode my bike out into the woods and cried my little eyes out.
Old 01-08-2010   #7
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I can watch into the third quarter when Bubba McDowell returns the interception and that's it.
yup. that was 'top of the world' for Oiler fan. the rest was a freefall of mammoth proportions.
Old 01-08-2010   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I will never watch that or the UH-NC State championship game again.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Why don't you just ask me to grab a hammer and smash by balls as hard as I can? I don't ever want to watch that game for as long as I live.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #10
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

not my team. glad they are torturing Tennessee folks though.
Old 01-08-2010   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

No thanks.
Old 01-08-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
i will never watch that or the uh-nc state championship game again.
qft!!!
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I was there. Don't want to see it again.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

No way in hell am I going to watch that game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #15
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: 1992 Oilers and Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I was there. Don't want to see it again.
I could never stand that team. If you lived up here you'd see the arrogance That was the worst case scenario. Why did it have to be against them?
Old 01-08-2010   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Next: You wife leaving you for another man.........
Old 01-08-2010   #17
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Next: You wife leaving you for another man.........
As long as she doesn't take my beer .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

It's great when your "friends" taunt you with a vid at blockbuster that says greatest games ever and that is the cover ..... NO!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010   #19
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

WTF are you even talking about? It never happened.

Ever.

Get used to it.

It.

Never.

Happened.

And if you think it did happen come on out to NC. I can be pretty persuasive in proving that it didn't happen.
Old 01-10-2010   #20
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_NC View Post
WTF are you even talking about? It never happened.

Ever.

Get used to it.

It.

Never.

Happened.

And if you think it did happen come on out to NC. I can be pretty persuasive in proving that it didn't happen.
What didn't happen?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read