Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2010   #1
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need help finding Texans games online - isn't there an official service?

I thought I saw last year where there was an OFFICIAL online service through NFL.com that sold individual games or an entire season of games for a particular team, and the games are in their entirety.

I found the one on iTunes, but those are just highlights.

Anyone know what I'm talking about that could point me in the right direction?

I'm feeling postseason depression, especially since my DVR murdered my soul, as it stopped recording the Texans vs. Pats game right after the Pollard interception. I was planning on watching the last few minutes of that quarter about a hundred times in the offseason.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #2
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 67619 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need help finding Texans games online - isn't there an official service?

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #3
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need help finding Texans games online - isn't there an official service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I thought I saw last year where there was an OFFICIAL online service through NFL.com that sold individual games or an entire season of games for a particular team, and the games are in their entirety.

I found the one on iTunes, but those are just highlights.

Anyone know what I'm talking about that could point me in the right direction?

I'm feeling postseason depression, especially since my DVR murdered my soul, as it stopped recording the Texans vs. Pats game right after the Pollard interception. I was planning on watching the last few minutes of that quarter about a hundred times in the offseason.
Man i hear ya, this is the time of the season I hate the most. Its that point when our season is over, but football is still on and it is soooo far away from Free Agency, Draft, and Pre-season. Once I see Ryans and Daniels get re-signed then ill start to feel MUCH better!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
That's it!! Thank you! Much to my dismay, though - the service ends February 15. That's just not very much time. Damn you DVR!!!

We all remember the great home win against Tennessee from 2008... I think the final score was 13-12? Anyway - last offseason, I probably watched that game 30 times. I had plans to do the same with the Pats game. GRRRRR!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What about the second option?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

So you can sign up to watch a particular team during the season?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #7
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

the free option: http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read