Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-07-2010   #1
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240829 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default A House Divided

Well, sort of. I'm a Cougar, but I pull for Texas teams before any out of state teams. My wife is a 'Bama alum. Anyone else have this dilemma?
Old 01-07-2010   #2
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A House Divided

In the words of one of my favorite actors (the one and only Mr. Gene Hackman) Go Alabama! Roll Tide!!!!!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #3
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, sort of. I'm a Cougar, but I pull for Texas teams before any out of state teams. My wife is a 'Bama alum. Anyone else have this dilemma?
not the same but one of my best friends is from Mobile,Alabama. we always talked about how cool it would be if the tide played the horns. i didnt go to texas but i've always been a longhorn fan since i was young. so i'm putting on my earl campbell throwback and going to his house where i'll be one of only three horns fan there in the middle of a sea of crimson! HOOK 'em HORNS!
Old 01-07-2010   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240829 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
not the same but one of my best friends is from Mobile,Alabama. we always talked about how cool it would be if the tide played the horns. i didnt go to texas but i've always been a longhorn fan since i was young. so i'm putting on my earl campbell throwback and going to his house where i'll be one of only three horns fan there in the middle of a sea of crimson! HOOK 'em HORNS!
See, that's me. I didn't go to UT, as I mentioned, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for UT because my first introduction to football was the One and Only, the Great Tyler Rose.

Folks like Dread just don't get it.

Side note: My teenage sons are finally getting into football. They've been to Texans games in the past, but they've never really expressed much interest. A couple weeks ago, I pulled up some highlights of Earl on Youtube after they asked me why I grew up an Oilers fan. They were floored at how good he was.
Old 01-07-2010   #5
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
See, that's me. I didn't go to UT, as I mentioned, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for UT because my first introduction to football was the One and Only, the Great Tyler Rose.

Folks like Dread just don't get it.

Side note: My teenage sons are finally getting into football. They've been to Texans games in the past, but they've never really expressed much interest. A couple weeks ago, I pulled up some highlights of Earl on Youtube after they asked me why I grew up an Oilers fan. They were floored at how good he was.
the first time i saw earl was when i was 10. i used to go on and on and on about christian okoye. my uncle pulled out some old highlights tape of earl and........... that was the end of my okoye man-crush!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read