Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-06-2010   #1
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default LA Jags/Bills?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

I'll believe it when I see it but supposing one of these teams did move it could potentially alter our division a bit. If the Jags move I doubt anything changes but if Buffalo moves could we see a switch into the AFC South replacing Indy or Jacksonville? Indy in the East could be tempting for the NFL with their NE rivalry. It obviously weakens the AFC South drastically much to our chagrin no doubt.
Old 01-06-2010   #2
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: LA Jags/Bills?

I thought the Bills were moving to Toranto or something like that?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #3
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I thought the Bills were moving to Toranto or something like that?
Is that anywhere near Toronto?
Old 01-06-2010   #4
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

They are aiming for two teams, one by 2010 and the other by 2013/2014. So I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams move there eventually. The most likely one to move first would probably be the Jags.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

There's something about L.A. running around shopping for other cities teams that I find distasteful. I find myself hoping they find a way to screw it up and end up without a team at all.

Two teams would be a travesty in my opinion as L.A. hasn't even proven that they will even support one.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #6
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

The thing is, the NFL wants a team in L.A. no matter what. Their little experiment in Jacksonville failed hard, so a team will land in L.A.

Its not the fault of the stadium owners either for trying to take a team, they wanted an expansion franchise but were denied one (due to Goodell wanting to keep a 32-team league).

I also find it a bit unfair to say that people in L.A. don't deserve a franchise. They have been screwed over twice, so I don't blame them for feeling a bit alienated.

I do believe, however, that one team is enough for some time. I think it will work out well, seeing as the owner of the stadium wants to buy the team. Fans in L.A. will have at least some type of assurance that "their" team won't up and leave.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read