Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

View Poll Results: Who had the worse Mock I Draft
Lions 3 37.50%
Cowboys 1 12.50%
Packers 1 12.50%
Texans 0 0%
Vikings 0 0%
Steelers 1 12.50%
Colts 0 0%
Titans 0 0%
Bills 1 12.50%
Cardinals 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2005   #1
SESupergenius

Default Who had the Worse Mock I Draft

Who had the worse Mock I Draft?
Old 02-28-2005   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Well I can't really say anyone had the worst mock draft. There were alot of good picks, and plenty that made me go . That doesn't mean they were bad picks. Just that they were unexpected. I'm sure there will be plenty of those picks in April too. I decided to vote for my Bills as having the worst mock draft since we were only able to manage 1 first day pick. Actually, we had two first day picks, but I had to trade up to get a quality guard since there was a frenzy around them in the 2nd. In a draft were so many teams got 2, 3, 4, or even 5 good first day picks the Bills only got one.

Last edited by texasguy346; 02-28-2005 at 07:37 PM.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005   #3
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default Packers and Bills

I would have to say that the Packers and Bills both had bad days in hindsight with the 1 pick for the entire day. Bills got a guard where thier coverage had been lacking. I see the CB (Rolle) for the packers would be a great addition to the team, but there are more important roles they could have picked. WR and even QB might be a good due to a successor for Brett. If they go from a awesome playmaker in Brett, to a nobody, that will hurt them badly and they need to groom one with Brett still in office. just my 2 cents..
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Worst draft IMO. When will he get playing time?

texan279 Steelers
1) Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read