Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-04-2010   #1
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Somebody Get That Man A Skirt!

Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when Brady was shoved after a pass (by Connor, I believe) and went absolutely ballistic when he told the refs to throw a flag and they didn't.

And then he tried to tell Connor how to do his job...

It's football dude. You lost all my respect yesterday.

I sure wish we would have sent Bernard on a blitz once or twice yesterday just to make Brady skittish...
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #2
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Somebody Get That Man A Skirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when Brady was shoved after a pass (by Connor, I believe) and went absolutely ballistic when he told the refs to throw a flag and they didn't.

I sure wish we would have sent Bernard on a blitz once or twice yesterday just to make Brady skittish...
Seriously. I spurted coffee out of my nose. He needs a feminine hygiene product endorsement deal.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Houston Texans DE Connor Barwin

(on Patriots QB Tom Brady getting in his face) "I liked it, I was happy he did, I didn't think he was going to. I said something to him after he was trying to get a cheap call. It was kind of fun out there."

(on what he said to Patriots QB Tom Brady after he was calling for a cheap call) "I said, 'Stop whining about the call, it was a clean hit," he gets those all the time, and he started going to the ref, and I said, 'Why are you even going to complain about that?' Because he knew it was a clean hit."
HT.com
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #4
50boys
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer50boys is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post

Defiantly the best play of the day....

although I would have also liked to seen Pollard knock the piss out of Brady
50boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #5
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw that any laughed hysterically about it.

What a baby.
Old 01-04-2010   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I posted this in the 'Play of the Game' thread:

Quote:
I want to get this off my chest without having to start a new thread.

In the past, I've always given Brady the benefit of the doubt on some of these calls he pleads for, and gets . That said, what he did after Barwin shoved him after he threw the ball was just flat out despicable. I understand the NFL wants to protect the QB. Although hesitant, I also understand why Manning goes fetal when he knows he's about to get sacked. But watching Brady plead for a call and getting in Barwins grill after merely a shove is ridiculous.

I still respect Brady's ability to play QB, but he's now just a huge PUH C to me now.

IMO, for now on, any QB that attempts to take advantage of these borderline panzy rules will then be dubbed a PUH C by HOU-TEX from there on out. Not that that means much.

/End HOU-TEX's random observation/
Old 01-04-2010   #7
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought he got pissed cause he thought Conner patted him in the ass, when the ref really did it....cause after that pat, he was livid...
Old 01-04-2010   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I laughed at that one too, and had a nice big smile when no flag was thrown and terrific tom reminded me of my 5 yr old daughter when she throws a fit for not getting her way.

From now on I think I will refer to him as Teresa Brady......lmao.
Old 01-04-2010   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

qq @ lil' Timmie
Old 01-04-2010   #10
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe it was the 3 broken ribs he played with for 3 weeks. I wouldn't call him a wuss but that was pretty weak....whiny is right.
Old 01-04-2010   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Maybe it was the 3 broken ribs he played with for 3 weeks. I wouldn't call him a wuss but that was pretty weak....whiny is right.
Nah, he's a wuss.
Old 01-04-2010   #12
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Brady is the Wuss of the NFL, no question.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

If someone has a brief clip of that hit that they can put on YouTube, I'd love to put that on FanHouse.

Brady whining is a very popular subject.

I usually DVR all the games, but I gooned. Basically, the way I do YouTubes from TV is the low tech way of videoing my TV using a tripod. If anyone could help out with this, it would be appreciated.
Old 01-04-2010   #14
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Tom Lady always cries for a flag when he gets hit. Hell sometimes he cries for a flag when he doesn't get hit. See the Baltimore game where he flipped the Frak out when Suggs(?) flew past his knee.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

This song comes to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBvy2cc0Io
Old 01-04-2010   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually think Tom would look quite fetching in a skirt...he's bound to have loads of access to the latest fashion houses thru Giselle.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
I actually think Tom would look quite fetching in a skirt...he's bound to have loads of access to the latest fashion houses thru Giselle.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #18
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Thought that was funny between Barwin and Brady. Thought it was even funnier that Brady kept his mouth shut when Mario put him to the ground on the Pollard INT.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #19
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
In what basement did he live in at this point in time?
Old 01-05-2010   #20
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
This picture is keeping my NFL dreams alive.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read