Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: I can't get no.....sa-tis-fac-tion.....
10 I'm thrilled + beer 0 0%
9 I'm thrilled - beer 1 3.45%
8 7 24.14%
7 Not great but I'm not complaining + beer 11 37.93%
6 6 20.69%
5 2 6.90%
4 This season sucked with or without beer 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 I'm pissed - beer 1 3.45%
1 I'm pissed + beer 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2010   #1
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Satisfaction Level with the 2009 Texans

Pretty easy poll. Just wanted a visual representation of where we are generally at.

I'm proud of the winning record, stoked as all get out that I got to witness it happen, I love about 85% of the players on the roster and yet I can't stand that Kubiak is getting another semi-pass on the season. I gave him one for Ike, I think most did but good teams don't continually have 4 game losing streaks. Injuries weren't a major factor this year, I know that OD and the OL took some hits but everyone deals with injury. Kubiak also used that pass like 2 years ago. I hate seeing the same mistakes, I hate seeing the 30 minute version of the team, I hate the players who have names rhyming with "ris Brown" and want all that to change. Anyway, I give the team about a 7. Passing but just barely.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #2
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Satisfaction Level with the 2009 Texans

I'll go with 7. 8 if they had made the playoffs and crushed the Bungles.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #3
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Satisfaction Level with the 2009 Texans

the two losses to the jags and the monday nighter still sting!
so i give this season a seven

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read