Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-03-2010   #1
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL cheat

A "former" houston oiler told me ...."don't bet on the games". I could understand why because anyone with sense would have bet the farm on the Jets tonight. The NFL is all about ratings, and for some reason ..NYC teams...at least one of them need to be in the playoffs.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL cheat

The Bengals playing terribly != Fixed game.
Old 01-03-2010   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Why would it be fixed? Who fixed it? You think the Bengals are laying down because they want better ratings?? Thats BS.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #4
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, seriously this is the best post you can come up with on such an exciting day? The Bengals blow and that is somehow an NFL conspiracy. Good lord, what's next...?
Old 01-03-2010   #5
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it is just that the Bengals want the Jets in the playoffs....so they don't give a ******* and are laying down like a trick on the corner of 59 and Chimney Rock.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #6
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I think it is just that the Bengals want the Jets in the playoffs....so they don't give a ******* and are laying down like a trick on the corner of 59 and Chimney Rock.

is the selection good on 59 and Chimney Rock?
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #7
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
59 and Chimney Rock......Really.....I'm there.
Old 01-03-2010   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
A "former" houston oiler told me ...."don't bet on the games". I could understand why because anyone with sense would have bet the farm on the Jets tonight.
Seems like you made an argument for betting on the game?
Old 01-03-2010   #9
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152339 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Remember kids: crack is whack.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #10
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The Bengals playing terribly != Fixed game.
I don't think so, but I've seen enough bad calls against us to say there appears to be some favoritism in the NFL certain players and certain teams.

The TV showed Revis basically mugging Chad Johnson all the way down the field and didn't see a call on it. The Jets "shut down" corner looked a lot like Cortland Finnegan if you ask me.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I don't think so, but I've seen enough bad calls against us to say there appears to be some favoritism in the NFL certain players and certain teams.

The TV showed Revis basically mugging Chad Johnson all the way down the field and didn't see a call on it. The Jets "shut down" corner looked a lot like Cortland Finnegan if you ask me.
I am perfectly fine with the NFL referee's being human and making errors in games. Some errors are more visible than others, but if you put everything on a long enough timeline (ie a whole season) everything pretty much evens out.

The Bengals managing a whopping 3 whole yards of total offense by qtr 3 was what lost them the game, not anything the refs did unfortunately.

EDIT: Favoritism does exist, make no mistake, but outside of the Steelers, Colts, Pats and Cowboys, I don't see too many teams that get all the calls all of the time.
Old 01-04-2010   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Seems like you made an argument for betting on the game?
I wouldn't bet on a pro game...college maybe..lol
Old 01-04-2010   #13
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post

True true..like the roughing the passer call on Bernard Pollard against Prima Donna Brady.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read