Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2010   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I agree with Thorn. Too many threads to keep up with...

LOL. Just trying to add one more thread, sort of like the message board version of turning over cars and setting them on fire when a team wins a championship!

ANARCHY!

CHAOS!

WOOT!

Old 01-03-2010   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I agree with Thorn. Too many threads to keep up with...

I’m hiring a lawyer for thought stealing.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

This is what happens when Professor Chaos tries to make trouble.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Message Board Riot!

Unite and burn this place down!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!

LOL.
Old 01-03-2010   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

glad I'm not a mod. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
glad I'm not a mod. LOL
I would think they would have to giggle about this. At least a little.

This kind of thing won't last forever. Might as well live it up whilst we can.

:shoppingcartthroughwindow:
Old 01-03-2010   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw the LaPorte Jr High kids get this excited when they went undefeated and won District vs Dickenson this past season...so at least I have experience with this kind of jubilation.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-03-2010   #8
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

you mean on a website or in person?
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I saw the LaPorte Jr High kids get this excited when they went undefeated and won District vs Dickenson this past season...so at least I have experience with this kind of jubilation.
How many new threads can I start before I get hit with the ban stick?

I just want to know what my limits are.
Old 01-03-2010   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
you mean on a website or in person?
Deep in the heart of Dickenson, TX

Old 01-03-2010   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
How many new threads can I start before I get hit with the ban stick?

I just want to know what my limits are.
how many licks to the center of the media guide?

Old 01-03-2010   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
how many licks to the center of the media guide?
A helluva' lot.

Lost count at 4,351. Sustained a paper cut and was placed on i.r.
Old 01-03-2010   #13
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

there's no licking in football
Old 01-03-2010   #14
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

home of Andre Ware & Tracy Scoggins! (wiki wiki wiki)

how refreshing it is to still be invested in the season week 16!
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
there's no licking in football
Tell that to Vince Young.

Thankya. Thankyaverymuch! I'll be here all night...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read