Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-02-2010   #1
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need some Texans fans on facebook!

I just have people i grew up with on there, if yall got facebook add me please!

sorry if i posted this in wrong section, couldnt figure out where else to put it

Dustin Marek is my name! thanks
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #2
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some Texans fans on facebook!

dude there are five dustin marek's which one are you?
steven lazare is my name by the way
Old 01-02-2010   #3
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
my bad, im the white boy with a white shirt on and short hair.

and thanks a lot!
Old 01-02-2010   #4
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

i certainly don't mean to be rude,

what-up-wi-dat? (ooueey)
i've never facebooked or myspaced for that matter...

does adding a friend on facebook increase your availability to info or is it just a status thing? "not that there's anything wrong with that"
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Frank View Post
I just have people i grew up with on there, if yall got facebook add me please!

sorry if i posted this in wrong section, couldnt figure out where else to put it

Dustin Marek is my name! thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
Sent a request.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #6
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post

what-up-wi-dat? (ooueey)

does adding a friend on facebook increase your availability to info or is it just a status thing? "not that there's anything wrong with that"
mafia wars addiction...
Old 01-02-2010   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
mafia wars addiction...
Not another forum admin...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2010   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
mafia wars addiction...
Khari do you play MW? I played at one point but quit since it became pretty repetitive for me. How high of a level are you?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #9
D-Frank
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post

what-up-wi-dat? (ooueey)

no, not for me, my honest purpose was to have a good group of true Texans fans to talk to about games and stuff on there, i had no Texans fans on there and i would post all kinds of Texans oriented posts and stuff. thanks to all who have added me!
Old 01-02-2010   #10
Khari
Administrator

Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Khari do you play MW? I played at one point but quit since it became pretty repetitive for me. How high of a level are you?
i played for a while until i had to keep trying to get cell phones and cameras and falsified documents......i'm at level 242 right now
Old 01-02-2010   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i played for a while until i had to keep trying to get cell phones and cameras and falsified documents......i'm at level 242 right now
Wow. I think i was a level 160 or so. I spent time collecting cell phones and not advancing in the game. I stuck around and tried Moscow but that didn't keep my interest. I have a friend of mine that plays it multiple times per day and spends REAL money on it.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 01-02-2010   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
I have a friend of mine that plays it multiple times per day and spends REAL money on it.
That's about the point where you have to wonder about their sanity...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #13
Khari
Administrator

Quote:
Wow. I think i was a level 160 or so. I spent time collecting cell phones and not advancing in the game. I stuck around and tried Moscow but that didn't keep my interest. I have a friend of mine that plays it multiple times per day and spends REAL money on it.
to buy godfather points?
Old 01-02-2010   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Frank View Post
no, not for me, my honest purpose was to have a good group of true Texans fans to talk to about games and stuff on there, i had no Texans fans on there and i would post all kinds of Texans oriented posts and stuff. thanks to all who have added me!
There are like three or four Texans fan groups. I don't know which one is the "real" one.

(and I'm addicted to FarmVille and Cafe World)
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #15
Khari
Administrator

i played farm town too.......
Old 01-02-2010   #16
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i played farm town too.......
I tried Mafia Wars but couldn't really get into it. Guess I was expecting something more like Grand Theft Auto
LOL
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Khari, I had such high hopes for you.

Why does this come up when I search you I Love Hockey and the Men with Unpronounceable Names Who Play It
Old 01-02-2010   #18
Khari
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Khari, I had such high hopes for you.

Why does this come up when I search you I Love Hockey and the Men with Unpronounceable Names Who Play It
i have no idea, i hate hockey
Old 01-02-2010   #19
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
to buy godfather points?
Yup. He even joined one of those Mafia wars clubs where everyone joins everyone else's mafia to get to the 501. He spent the godfather points on items and energy so he could do jobs faster.

I got through part of New York, part of Cuba, and a little of Moscow. It just didn't hold my interest.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 01-02-2010   #20
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
That's about the point where you have to wonder about their sanity...
Its funny because the game constantly expands. So when you beat New York, they added Cuba. When you near the end of Cuba in came Moscow. Who knows what the next one will be.

But its like World of Warcraft in the sense that you cannot beat it. There will always be new things added to the game. Me, I like a game where I know I have a fair shot to beat it.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read