Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2010   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Cush at Home...

Pretty cool contraption...

http://www.chron.com/common/tes/vide...eo=59948431001
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #2
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cush at Home...

If I had Anna Megan locked in a chamber in my house I don't think I'd let her out

m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

wonder how many other ppl he's got locked in there
Old 01-01-2010   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I locked PapaL in there for a while.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #5
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
If I had Anna Megan locked in a chamber in my house I don't think I'd let her out

Did you notice that time lapse on the video where he obviously got in with her...? Lucky bastard...
Old 01-01-2010   #6
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Did you notice that time lapse on the video where he obviously got in with her...? Lucky bastard...
Lol I seem to remember hearing he had a long time girlfriend... either way its obvious she polished his trophy
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #7
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

What in the world is he doing with that big-ass house? He's what, 22? He must have relatives visiting him a lot or something.

I'm actually surprised he bought a house this quick.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2010   #8
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice cleavage.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

He uses a MAC.

I wouldn't have thought that.
Old 01-01-2010   #10
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Nice cleavage.
Thanks! I'm usually pretty modest but... Oh wait. you were talking about the chick...
Old 01-01-2010   #11
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
What in the world is he doing with that big-ass house? He's what, 22? He must have relatives visiting him a lot or something.

We should go vandalize his house, i.e. the car in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and write Patriots Rule Ass all over his stuff....
Old 01-02-2010   #12
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
We should go vandalize his house, i.e. the car in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and write Patriots Rule Ass all over his stuff....
I think that would have more effect on Mario...
Old 01-02-2010   #13
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Why would he buy a house in Dunta's neighborhood? Doesn't he know what happened to Dunta's career after he got jacked!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

NO freaking way!!! SCARY!!

Anna Megan"s interviews are about as exciting as a lump of dirt! BORING!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #15
DeMarCushPoll
UDFA

Rep Power: 38 DeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respectedDeMarCushPoll is a quality contributor and well respected

Those things are pretty cool I've seen other players that use them and they all say it works. One thing I don't understand though, if athletes can use things like hypo-chambers to accelerate recovery then why are HGH products that do the same thing outlawed? Just wondering.

Bill Shankly
DeMarCushPoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #16
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

She talked??

J/K

Actually, the vid kept shutting down after about 10 secs. I tried two diff. browsers and got the same results.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #17
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMarCushPall View Post
Those things are pretty cool I've seen other players that use them and they all say it works. One thing I don't understand though, if athletes can use things like hypo-chambers to accelerate recovery then why are HGH products that do the same thing outlawed? Just wondering.
Because at this stage of the game, pure oxygen and filtered air are not on the banned substance list. I'm sure it's coming, though.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #18
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMarCushPall View Post
damned good question.
maybe the chemistry of HGH doesn't stop with recovery/healing.

where's CnnnD or TPN when ya need 'em?
LOL
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #19
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post

I recall in another interview he mentioned that he was shocked at how much houses cost here compared to Jersey and Cali. It does'nt surprise me that he bought a big house, or one this quick. I don't think he's goign to get cut or traded anytime soon.

It sounds like the only thing he has in it is his chamber and TV/Wii.
Old 01-02-2010   #20
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

But shes a looker...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read