Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-30-2009   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default UT ulumni want to explain this?

http://www.austindwi.org/2009/11/art...dwi-in-austin/

I can't believe this crap. You should be ashamed.............again.

I saw the tape. There is no defense.
Old 12-30-2009   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: UT ulumni want to explain this?

Quote:
Texas kick returner D. J. Monroe can rejoin the team before the BCS title game against Alabama after charges for driving while intoxicated were dropped in exchange for a plea agreement, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

Monroe pleaded guilty to a charge of obstruction of a passageway Friday and received deferred adjudication, local reports said.

Texas coach Mack Brown planned to talk to Monroe and his family next week about his plans for the freshman when Brown returns from a recruiting trip, the American-Statesman reported, citing an athletic department spokesman.

"He's extremely happy," Monroe's lawyer, Brian Roark, said, according to the Austin newspaper. "He is hoping to play in the national championship game and continue his career at Texas."

Monroe was suspended indefinitely after being arrested on a drunken driving charge in November, hours after a win against Baylor.

Before missing three games, Monroe set a Texas record with two kickoff returns for touchdowns this season for the Longhorns. He also had 110 yards on 20 carries at tailback.

The second-ranked Longhorns will play the No. 1 Crimson Tide on Jan. 7 in the Citi BCS National Championship Game.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4756631
Old 12-30-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

No doubt. What a crock.
Old 12-30-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Mack Brown: That's why we have attorneys" Really?? No shit! "We" have attorneys????????????
Old 12-30-2009   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
DiD you see the tape? He was ****ud up.............and 20.
Old 12-30-2009   #6
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
DiD you see the tape? He was ****ud up.............and 20.
I did. He plead guilty. Kids make mistakes, and you hope that they own up to them.
Old 12-30-2009   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

KT, no defense. LOL. UT did it again. And they will again.
Old 12-30-2009   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I did. He plead guilty. Kids make mistakes, and you hope that they own up to them.
Kidding? You are not that dumb. Oh, are you a laywer??
Old 12-30-2009   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I cant believe UT made this guy drink and drive. How irresponsible of the university.

UT should get the death penalty x50.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mack Brown: That's why we have attorneys" Really?? No shit! "We" have attorneys????????????
He said that's why "we have attorneys" as a general statement. The same way I would say that's why "we have hospitals" if someone is seriously ill. He then said that is why "he" will have an attorney.

BTW, why should "I" be ashamed?? Because I root for a team that had a player get pulled over while under the influence? Didn't that happen to a Texans player earlier this season? Should we all as Texans fans be ashamed because of some player's actions that we don't even know. I didn't raise either one of those guys.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #12
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Kidding? You are not that dumb. Oh, are you a laywer??
I will not become emotionally invested in this dialogue.

I am not a lawyer. I assumed you were since you linked the Austin DWI Lawyers site, but based on my reading of your tone I think I was off.
Old 12-30-2009   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I cant believe UT made this guy drink and drive. How irresponsible of the university.

UT should get the death penalty x50.
DUMB!!! So stupid I can't relate.
Old 12-30-2009   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I will not become emotionally invested in this dialogue.

I am not a lawyer. I assumed you were since you linked the Austin DWI Lawyers site, but based on my reading of your tone I think I was off.
I'm saying he's popped if he is you or I. I know.
Old 12-30-2009   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Huh?????
Old 12-30-2009   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm saying he's popped if he is you or I. I know.
That goes for most celebrities. Do you think OJ Simpson would have got away with a double murder if he were just some guy? I am not saying it's right but unfortunately that is the way it is sometimes.

Of course it can work the opposite also. Being a celeb also can cause you to be made an example of. Just ask Plaxico Burress.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That goes for most celebrities. Do you think OJ Simpson would have got away with a double murder if he were just some guy? I am not saying it's right but unfortunately that is the way it is sometimes.

Of course it can work the opposite also. Being a celeb also can cause you to be made an example of. Just ask Plaxico Burress.
Nah, UT, doesn't get the celeb crap.. Oh, wait, they do. That sucks that you would pull that.

{again, the , "Don't hate me.........}
Old 12-30-2009   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Did you see the tape? Simple question.
Old 12-30-2009   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Typlical UT crap. Brown get's a raise and a player gets out. UNBELIEVABLE!! You know I'm right.
Old 12-30-2009   #20
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Typlical UT crap. Brown get's a raise and a player gets out. UNBELIEVABLE!! You know I'm right.
Simmer down or at least stop acting like it's just a UT thing, it happens at all major football schools.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read