Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2009   #1
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer
Default Got Soap?

I live in LA now....only missed 1 game before I moved here. If one of you soap-carriers isn't using your ticket, I'll gladly fly out and fill the seat.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Got Soap?

Hey Clark great post
Old 12-29-2009   #3
norm
Rookie

have extra yellow pass my friend
norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #4
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by norm View Post
have extra yellow pass my friend
Thanks....wouldn't need a parking pass, for sure - since I'd be flying in. A lower tier ticket guarantees my arrival. Put your money where your soap is.
Old 12-30-2009   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Just don't drop the soap
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #6
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

strangely quiet here isn't it?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
strangely quiet here isn't it?
It's quarter to three in the morning. Four over here.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2009   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
I live in LA now....only missed 1 game before I moved here. If one of you soap-carriers isn't using your ticket, I'll gladly fly out and fill the seat.
Why don't you buy a ticket, fly out and experience the most important game in Texans history while supporting the greatest coach in Texans' history?
Old 12-30-2009   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Soap Carriers...lol. That is great. They talk trash and then go back under the rock.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Soap Carriers...lol. That is great. They talk trash and then go back under the rock.
What rock? I am a soap carrier and going to the game. How you like them apples?

Just b/c I express my first amendment rights and demonstrate my dissatisfaction due to the under achievements this team has obtained does not make me a bad fan.

I bet you voted for Bush the second time around too.

4 more years!!!! 4 more years!!!!!!!!! 4 more years!!!!!!!!!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
What rock? I am a soap carrier and going to the game. How you like them apples?

Just b/c I express my first amendment rights and demonstrate my dissatisfaction due to the under achievements this team has obtained does not make me a bad fan.

I bet you voted for Bush the second time around too.

4 more years!!!! 4 more years!!!!!!!!! 4 more years!!!!!!!!!
I love this stuff about wanting a winning season makes you a bad fan. Lol!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

You definitely have the right to say what you please.

I have the right to shake my head in bewilderment.

Good luck....

And we all want a winning season. Kubes will be back and that is the right decision. I didn't say anything about team loyalty. But if you are disappointed in the product why go? Sell yer tix and be done with it.

P.S. Cowher is overrated.

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 12-30-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-30-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Careful Roc, thems fightin' words 'round these parts.

Quote:
*sigh* Your thread got hijacked. In any event, I hope someone comes through for you!!
Old 12-30-2009   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Okkkaaayyyy.
Old 12-30-2009   #15
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Got tickets from a non-soaper - see you guys at the game.
Old 12-30-2009   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Got tickets from a non-soaper - see you guys at the game.
Kewl...
Old 12-30-2009   #17
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Okkkaaayyyy.
You watch too much of him on the NFL Today...lol
Old 12-30-2009   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You watch too much of him on the NFL Today...lol
NO, I just happened to watch the guy and his teams for like the 16 year tenure or whatever it was that he was successful coach in the NFL. THis coming from a Kubiak supporter is down right hilarious. Anyone floating the idea that Kubes is a better coach than Bill Cowher loses all credibility. Cowher will be a HOF coach most likely and Kubes is a laughing stock around the NFL from non Texan fans. You don't hear anything anywhere from other fans and media about Kubiak being a even a good coach. Most people state that he should be fired and the only people I even see or hear giving praises to the guy are some of the Texans fans that also thought Capers and Carr were the real deal so go figure.
Old 12-30-2009   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

This going on in the tickets forum I think I have seen it all now. LOL.
Old 12-30-2009   #20
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

No thread is safe

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read