Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Broncos Rooting for Texans Win...

RagingBull

Hall of Shame
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=159661

These guys make a good point that could help (or hurt) us.

Patriots and Bengals records are the same at 10-5.

If we beat the Patriots (an early game), then the Bengals (night game) might play the jets to win to move from the fourth seed to the third seed.

I hadn't really thought about that and had assumed that with nothing to play for the Bengals would mail it in like the Colts did. But they do have something to play for, although not a lot.

Conversely, the Pats might decide to play for real in order to get the number 3 seed.

Umm i want denver to lose sorry it will give us a better chance to make the Playoffs

THo this whole denver Tie thing is over ever since they fired Shanny Denver is a tottaly different style of team now and system

Lol at the genius with the name 12and4 on that Broncos board.... he says McDaniels is a great coach in his post then calls him "McNutless" in his signature yet maintains he's still a great coach but shouldn't call offensive plays

Umm i want denver to lose sorry it will give us a better chance to make the Playoffs

THo this whole denver Tie thing is over ever since they fired Shanny Denver is a tottaly different style of team now and system

Denver is rooting for the Texans because that would mean Cincinnati played their A team in order to get the #3 seed over NE. If New England wins than Cincy has nothing to play for and will possibly rest their starters and hand the Jets their second straight gimme game.

Denver wants the Texans to win because they want to get in the playoffs themselves. They are eliminated with a Jets victory.

Whew, for a second there I thought I was going to read that thread without seeing the ol' "Houston, you have a problem." quote.

Back