Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I Plan on losing my voice Sunday........

I'll be there screaming my head off. But in my continued protest of a 1-5 division record, I will again not be painting my face.

I'll be there screaming my head off. But in my continued protest of a 1-5 division record, I will again not be painting my face.

That's acceptable. Just be there and be loud and quite possibly you will be painting your face another week my friend.

Ill be there 2 we better sell this ***** out Houston this is the last game for a long time we better make the most of it and make it special and LOUD !!!!!!

I will be there too!

I remember being belligerently drunk in the club section for the San Fran game shouting my ass off...and people were looking at me like...where did this South Asian guy come from

You and Lindsay both have been on tv or the jumbotron for virtually every game. America's going to be watching us on Sunday. We're easily the most exciting game on at noon. You sure you want to continue that protest? I like seeing you both on the jumbotron. I always say HEY I KNOW THEM!
My entire section knows that i've met you both. I'm proud of my fellow Texan fans.

You and Lindsay both have been on tv or the jumbotron for virtually every game. America's going to be watching us on Sunday. We're easily the most exciting game on at noon. You sure you want to continue that protest? I like seeing you both on the jumbotron. I always say HEY I KNOW THEM!
My entire section knows that i've met you both. I'm proud of my fellow Texan fans.

Grrrrrrr - I'll think about it :P

If we win we will be 2nd place in the division with a 1-5 in the division! That's got to be a record. (Note to Kubiak / Cowher / whoever: this is NOT a request to go 0-6 in the division next year in an effort to win 1st place).

I'll be there too...
yelling,
beating on the wall,
whistling loudly,
double-fisting bud light and miller lites,
high-fiving the cheerleaders and Toro,
talking trash to opposing fans, players, and officials,
and being the camera hog of my section.

And, most importantly, embarassing my lovely wife!

If you bring my mother in, she'll just buy out your mom's business, than all yall's moms will be working for mine.

Back