Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-27-2009   #1
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowgirls vs Redskins

Haynesworth...play to your ability fatboy! Go Redskins!
Old 12-27-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Cowgirls vs Redskins

*checks all playoff scenarios carefully*

Meh. Don't care.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Boo Boys!
Old 12-27-2009   #4
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the deal with players listing their high school instead of college?
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
They probably still have school loans owed to their college.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #6
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
they don't remember what college they went to?
Old 12-27-2009   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

the cowboys do not rule ass ......... in any way........ ever
Old 12-27-2009   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr is Campbells hero.

Old 12-27-2009   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw a look of Zorn that made him look like a Capers/Kubiak morph... DO NOT WANT.
Old 12-27-2009   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Romo just threw Witten a 69er.

Old 12-27-2009   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Romo just threw Witten a 69er.
I see what you did there... o_O
Old 12-27-2009   #12
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I see what you did there... o_O
Are you standing behind me again?

Old 12-27-2009   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Are you standing behind me again?
Nope. Spycam. Not telling you where either. And I'm not sure what you were looking up yesterday, but that was disgusting.
Old 12-27-2009   #14
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Nope. Spycam. Not telling you where either. And I'm not sure what you were looking up yesterday, but that was disgusting.
I was trying to disprove that you and PapaL is the same person.

In China they would of left the two of you out in the forest for wolves to eat.

Old 12-27-2009   #15
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I was trying to disprove that you and PapaL is the same person.

In China they would of left the two of you out in the forest for wolves to eat.
Aah... you found the video of me and your mother? That explains a lot.
Old 12-27-2009   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Aah... you found the video of me and your mother? That explains a lot.
Alright, I see how it is. I had a your mom joke written out and decided against it.

Game ON!!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2009   #17
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Thats no way to talk about your mom.

Old 12-27-2009   #18
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Well it was your mother doing all the talking last night. Hope we didn't wake ya.
Old 12-27-2009   #19
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
a lot of players feel a closer connection with their high school than their college, as their high school represents their roots and neighborhood, whereas the college they went to was just a stepping stone to the NFL
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #20
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Redskins are just a really bad team. Talent in spots, but put together and coached really poorly.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read