Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-27-2009   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The playoff scenario no one talks about..

Scenario #1 : Chris Brown holds onto the ball against Jacksonville

OR Scenario #2: Christ Brown throws the ball out of bounds

Happy holidays *Goes in corner crying*
Old 12-27-2009   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The playoff scenario no one talks about..

What?
Old 12-27-2009   #3
GlenRice
Veteran

Rep Power: 681 GlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respected

THe texans don't come up flat against the jets
GlenRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #4
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

And if I wouldn't have forgot to lock my bicycle when I went into that stop-n-go to play video games 25 years ago..... hey this is fun and productive
Old 12-27-2009   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
And if I wouldn't have forgot to lock my bicycle when I went into that stop-n-go to play video games 25 years ago..... hey this is fun and productive
Hey....that happened to you also!?!
Old 12-27-2009   #6
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Sure did. I kicked myself so much that I had to come to grips with the fact that no matter how bad it feels I couldn't unchange the past by playing the "what if" game. I think it's when I officially grew up.
Old 12-27-2009   #7
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I took them both and traded them for this:

sorry

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-27-2009   #8
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

It is not up to the Texans anymore because....

Dang Kris Brown for missing two FG's against Tenn

Dang Kris Brown for missing FG against Indy

Dang Chris Brown for fumbling against Jax..and Half back pass

Dang Ref against Arizona poor PI against Walter

Dang Matt for not snapping the ball after Moats fumble

pick your poison to why the Texans are where they are. 5 games the Texans should have won they lost and there you have it.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #9
euro-Texan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
It is not up to the Texans anymore because....

Dang Kris Brown for missing two FG's against Tenn

Dang Kris Brown for missing FG against Indy

Dang Chris Brown for fumbling against Jax..and Half back pass

Dang Ref against Arizona poor PI against Walter

Dang Matt for not snapping the ball after Moats fumble

pick your poison to why the Texans are where they are. 5 games the Texans should have won they lost and there you have it.

You've got it all wrong. It's Kubiaks fault!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read