Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Saturday Night: Boys Vs Breesus

Showtime100

Got JJ?
This is probably a good thing for the Saints.
I would think so. They came back as opposed to getting annihilated like what looked like would happen. I don't like the 'Boys but if you beat an unbeaten in Week 15 you've done really well for yourself.

brakos82

Yaters Gonna Yate.
Question for those of you who watched the game in decent quality: Did it look like the Saints left side of the O-Line was unmotivated or is the Dallas front 7 really that good?

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Question for those of you who watched the game in decent quality: Did it look like the Saints left side of the O-Line was unmotivated or is the Dallas front 7 really that good?
They (Saints) came out flat but for my money the Cowboys came out like a wound-up rubber band and played like a hungry, well prepared football team. I give the Cowboys credit for this one. Tackle Jermon Bushrod (?) was getting schooled by Ware.

Last edited:

Craig.

Nosebleeds
Easily one of the best Cowboys games I've watched and I've watched plenty. Nice to see that they CAN turn it up a notch when it matters.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
They (Saints) came out flat but for my money the Cowboys came out like a wound-up rubber band and played like a hungry, well prepared football team. I give the Cowboys credit for this one. Tackle Jermon Bushrod (?) was getting schooled by Ware.
Yup. the key for the lone lately has been that Anthony Spencer is starting to get it and is living up to being a top drafted player. If he keeps that up with Ware they have a good shot of maybe making some noise. They just have to do it 4 quarters.