Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-18-2009   #1
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Dolphins Game

Anybody else going? Check yourself in here.

(And I feel sorry for those of you trying to fly in this time of year... LOL )
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins Game

Bobby and Diane I know are going They tailgate in the blue Crew and go to alot of away games
Old 12-18-2009   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if this will be the week I ever get my bobble head Joe. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009   #4
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the game with 3 other Dolphins fans

Need some Texans to hang around with before I go into the Dolphins doghouse.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009   #5
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

about to be 5-0 all time vs Miami

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wish I was going to this game, and very sorry I did not make plans to do so. I'm not a huge fan of the State of Florida so decided to pass this one up. I'm regretting that decision.

To all of you who are going, have a GREAT time!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009   #7
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang, bought my tix back in July/August and now the value of them have doubled/tripled! Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2009   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Dang, bought my tix back in July/August and now the value of them have doubled/tripled! Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
I know! I think mine went up nearly a hundred.
Old 12-23-2009   #9
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Brakos82, who you going with to the game? Where you sitting?

Old 12-23-2009   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Brakos82, who you going with to the game? Where you sitting?
My girlfriend and brother, and sec 145, row 16.
Old 12-23-2009   #11
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

I'm going to be there with my sister-in-law and her cousins.

Sec 107, Row 29.

I would ask to tailgate among the fans, but I don't want to get a swordfish up my ass.

Old 12-23-2009   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm going to be there with my sister-in-law and her cousins.

Sec 107, Row 29.

I would ask to tailgate among the fans, but I don't want to get a swordfish up my ass.
Just wear Andre Johnson stuff, you're liable to blend in then. Kinda like Austin and VY sort of thing.
Old 12-24-2009   #13
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Actually, I'm going to come out with my Mario blue steel jersey. My cousins are going to get all dressed up in their precious white and turquoise Dolphins dresses.

I'm going to expect a lot of heckling and maybe some beer in my direction....

Old 12-24-2009   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Actually, I'm going to come out with my Mario blue steel jersey. My cousins are going to get all dressed up in their precious white and turquoise Dolphins dresses.

Hey, at least we're not going to Philly.
Old 12-24-2009   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Brakos, help my curiosity. You have gone to pretty much all the away games, if not all. Is there a good story behind this?
Old 12-24-2009   #16
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Brakos, help my curiosity. You have gone to pretty much all the away games, if not all. Is there a good story behind this?
Yes, and it's a long one.
Old 12-24-2009   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Yes, and it's a long one.
Now that was just mean. Do tell.
Old 12-24-2009   #18
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Just represent....I'll be heading down there Pro-Bowl Weekend...
Old 12-24-2009   #19
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Just represent....I'll be heading down there Pro-Bowl Weekend...
Hey Manny, I'll be there for Pro Bowl too...We will have to create another Pro Bowl thread.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009   #20
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Now that was just mean. Do tell.
Well, long story short...

EPIC ROAD TRIP!

Umm... yeah... this will be the 23rd NFL game I've been to this year, and we've logged right around 10,000 miles so far. And we still have to get home next week for the Pats game. LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read