Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010   #61
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Inexpensive Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
They did not have all jerseys in stock and so I did not place the order. My plan right now is to check back with them in a month or two. Hopefully, they will have restocked by then. Sorry so late with responding. I got busy with Christmas and being sick over the holidays. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to spend my vacation time sick.

I have all the data saved in a spreadsheet and will check back with everyone in a month or so.
Would it be possible for me to get in on the order? Since I live in Round Rock, my jersey would have to be sent to me by someone once received. I would gladly re-imburse the few bucks it would cost to ship it over from Houston.
Old 01-04-2010   #62
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Dude...you saved up $89. Way to go...you'll make it to a pre-season game if you keep it up.
I plan on saving enough money to buy the upper level season tickets for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-0?!?! I think so
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #63
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
They did not have all jerseys in stock and so I did not place the order. My plan right now is to check back with them in a month or two. Hopefully, they will have restocked by then. Sorry so late with responding. I got busy with Christmas and being sick over the holidays. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to spend my vacation time sick.

I have all the data saved in a spreadsheet and will check back with everyone in a month or so.
GHF-

Could you holler at me in a month? I just stumbled on this thread and like to have crapped my pants when I saw that pricing. I'd be going for a size 54 Cushing, pref. white of blue.

I paypal, so I'd be able to get you funds ASAP when given a total.

You RAWWWWK!
Old 01-05-2010   #64
Dayad
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP

Hey guys, go to google and search "cheap authentic nfl jerseys" and you will find a number of Chinese companies listing Texans jersey for $18-$22 each. Problem is, no #56 at all with any of them. They all say they have them in stock then after you pay via paypal, they send you an email stating "sorry friend, not in stock, please select another or we refund" Refunds come in 24 hours or so. It's happened to me twice. I"ve gotten my money back but they are all the same. All say they can get the jersey in a week but that never happens either. Hopefully they will become available in a month or so. Good luck, hope the information helps
Old 01-07-2010   #65
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I get in on this? Just let me know what to do. I'm in town this week and will be making several trips down here so I can pick them up if someone doesn't want to send them to me.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010   #66
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

http://store.profootballhof.com/ the HOF store is having a discounted sale....not that they have anything really cheap, but if you want something along these lines, there is a discount period right now. Enter code: 2010take15 for 15% off. Offer ends Friday.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010   #67
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
http://store.profootballhof.com/ the HOF store is having a discounted sale....not that they have anything really cheap, but if you want something along these lines, there is a discount period right now. Enter code: 2010take15 for 15% off. Offer ends Friday.
Thanks Vin. I really want the Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, and Walter Payton throwback jerseys.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-12-2010   #68
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been wondering how this transaction came along and how the jerseys compare.

Any updates? Pics?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #69
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

How did this work out for everyone? I'm looking at ordering a few if it went well.

Also, road team wears white right? Home wears dark? Drawing a total blank here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #70
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
How did this work out for everyone? I'm looking at ordering a few if it went well.

Also, road team wears white right? Home wears dark? Drawing a total blank here...
I have bought from this website twice, and the first time I had no problem. The second time they took a long time before acknowledging the payment I made to them. But i did get my jerseys both of the time. The jerseys are amazing! The Customer Service is not very good and shipping is very slow, but you should expect since the jerseys are really cheap.

Hope this helps
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #71
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to cancel my Cushing jersey order.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010   #72
arigold
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 arigold could be on the next Madden coverarigold could be on the next Madden coverarigold could be on the next Madden coverarigold could be on the next Madden coverarigold could be on the next Madden coverarigold could be on the next Madden cover

give me two cushings and a barry bonds
arigold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #73
Tonaaayyyy
Rookie

Rep Power: 130 Tonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I order a Medium Liberty White Mario Williams

and also a Medium Steel Blue Andre Johnson

Thanks fellow Texan!
Tonaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #74
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I would love to have a Steel Blue, and a Battle Red Cushing jersey to go with my white one.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #75
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I would guess that since they were talking about ordering in Dec that this might be over with.

I'd suggest placing your own orders or starting a new group deal.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 05-23-2010   #76
Tonaaayyyy
Rookie

Rep Power: 130 Tonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respected

Papal,

How was the service and jerseys? Any complaints or disatisfaction?
Tonaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #77
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaaayyyy View Post
Papal,

How was the service and jerseys? Any complaints or disatisfaction?
I haven't ordered mine yet. Waiting for a friend of mine to make up his mind; stupid Ravens fans. But it's on my to do list. I want to pick up a new jersey for the Redskins game.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2010   #78
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The NFL warns you that the jerseys are illegal and possibly flammable.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #79
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
lol
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #80
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Well then I guess you better not stand too close to the grill at your next tailgate or you'll be one hot tamale...LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read