Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2009   #41
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Inexpensive Jerseys

Here is what I have so far. I will place the order in the morning, so give me sizes, color and player if you have not already.

Code:
ame		Player	Color	size
Scourge		Cushing	Blue	52
Mr. White	Johnson	Blue	52
Mexican_texan	Cushing	Blue	50
Texans Pride	Cushing	Red	50
Texans Pride	Johnson	White	50
Yankee			
Yankee			
Bill
Old 12-21-2009   #42
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you already place the order. If not I want a AJ Blue
Old 12-21-2009   #43
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Did you already place the order. If not I want a AJ Blue
Joe, what size??
Old 12-21-2009   #44
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue Andre Johnson #80 size 52, and a Black #85 Ocho Cinco size 52 (cb116)....
Old 12-21-2009   #45
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
How are they cheaper than the $22.00 jerseys posted in the OP?
It's that newfangled math they teach in the schools these days
Old 12-21-2009   #46
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Texan View Post
That is a good deal... too bad they don't have what I want.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Here is what I have so far. I will place the order in the morning, so give me sizes, color and player if you have not already.

Code:
ame		Player	Color	size
Scourge		Cushing	Blue	52
Mr. White	Johnson	Blue	52
Mexican_texan	Cushing	Blue	50
Texans Pride	Cushing	Red	50
Texans Pride	Johnson	White	50
Yankee			
Yankee		
Bill
PM'd you, but all three colors of Andre size 52(??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
It's that newfangled math they teach in the schools these days
HA!!! No doubt.
Old 12-21-2009   #48
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want a Blue Andre Johnson size 50 how do I pay and how much do I pay?
Old 12-21-2009   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wear XL but do not know the size
Old 12-21-2009   #50
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I wear XL but do not know the size

And TB, I believe he means that it is cheaper if you include the shipping. $35 with free shipping vs. $22 with $23 shipping. Although, we are getting the much better deal ordering together with GHF

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009   #51
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like a Blue Cushing and a red AJ - size 54.

I have paypal.
Craig. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009   #52
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Alright Blue AJ #80 size 52

and I am gone for a week but when I get back I will hit you with the bills
Old 12-22-2009   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
And TB, I believe he means that it is cheaper if you include the shipping. $35 with free shipping vs. $22 with $23 shipping. Although, we are getting the much better deal ordering together with GHF
Right on, I got ya!!
Old 01-01-2010   #54
JT
Justin Tripper

Rep Power: 63 JT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respected

So did everyone get their order placed? Or just a select few? Just curious.
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #55
whiskeyrbl

If y'all like those you will love these. Authentic on field jerseys( I have two) took 1 week from order to delivery.
http://www.brandjerseys.com/goods-16...HINS-blue.html
Old 01-02-2010   #56
Dayad
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP

Good luck with getting those jersey's. 13 days later the guy sends me an email saying all Texans jerseys are out of stock. Thank God for Paypal. Buyers beware
Old 01-02-2010   #57
Dayad
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP

I checked both websites. Don't get excited and think your going to get any #80 or #56 jersey's. They are both out of stock.
Old 01-04-2010   #58
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys, I ordered three jersey from this website about a month ago. Finally got TWO of them in the mail today. They were all Texans Jerseys. Plus one of them was not even the color I ordered. Anyways the jerseys do look very good. I expected poor service for the price. Honestly I am happy with at least receiving two out of the three for only paying $89.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #59
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Hey guys, I ordered three jersey from this website about a month ago. Finally got TWO of them in the mail today. They were all Texans Jerseys. Plus one of them was not even the color I ordered. Anyways the jerseys do look very good. I expected poor service for the price. Honestly I am happy with at least receiving two out of the three for only paying $89.
Dude...you saved up $89. Way to go...you'll make it to a pre-season game if you keep it up.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #60
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

They did not have all jerseys in stock and so I did not place the order. My plan right now is to check back with them in a month or two. Hopefully, they will have restocked by then. Sorry so late with responding. I got busy with Christmas and being sick over the holidays. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to spend my vacation time sick.

I have all the data saved in a spreadsheet and will check back with everyone in a month or so.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read