Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2009   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Season ticket question

I've been buying this guy from work season tickets for two years now, this being my second, gone to almost every game (Military>Football in the uppers eyes).

Well, now this fellas going through a divorce (), and the wife is getting the tickets, just to kinda stick it to him i guess, and therefore i won't be able to buy em for the upcoming season.

I want tickets for next year!

How does one go about getting season tickets actual? I'm a dumb army guy, so go easy on me!

:
Old 12-14-2009   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season ticket question

You need to Buy PSL's first Personal Seat Licence and then you can buy season tickets. You can buy season tickets without psl but tickets are upper level and expensive because they make you buy Churrascos club too. So the best thing to do is buy PSL from Texans PSL web site texans. http://texans.seasonticketrights.com Here you can Find diffrent prices for diffrent seats In this web site there are places you can click on so that you can see section price averages and how much other seats have sold for in that section so you can make sure you get a decent price and also try and buy some that come with parking.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

If you don't want to invest any money in PSL, I'd suggest posting "wanted posts around March or April when the invoices get sent out. There are always people who want to keep their PSLs but can't afford to buy the season tix.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Season ticket question

You can sometimes find inflated PSL's on Ebay, as well.

Be aware, the Texans have implemented a $250 PSL transfer fee - may want to include that in your negotiations with a seller.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Check here, the ht.com board and craigslist too, you can find some good deals out there.
Old 12-14-2009   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
... You can buy season tickets without psl but tickets are upper level and expensive because they make you buy Churrascos club too. ....
Is that new? I was in the upper sections w/o PSLs, 600s then 500s for the first 5 years and never had to buy a churrasco club "fee".

As for the OP - call the Texans ticket office and if there's a waiting list, you'll be put on it. If the season comes close w/o a return call - start checking the boards and sites as mentioned above.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You need to Buy PSL's first Personal Seat Licence and then you can buy season tickets. You can buy season tickets without psl but tickets are upper level and expensive because they make you buy Churrascos club too.
I call BS...

I do not have a PSL...have had the seats all 8 years...and have never been told that I have to buy Churrascos Club too.

Contact the Texans and get on the waiting list. Keep calling them and you can get in if you like.

If you are in section 516, then you will likely need a PSL. Many of the 600 level seats do not require them and depending on where you are...the view is very good.

One more thing...my seats cost me $470 dollars per seat per year and I have never been to the Churrascos club.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-15-2009   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Is that new? I was in the upper sections w/o PSLs, 600s then 500s for the first 5 years and never had to buy a churrasco club "fee".

As for the OP - call the Texans ticket office and if there's a waiting list, you'll be put on it. If the season comes close w/o a return call - start checking the boards and sites as mentioned above.
Its what they told me this year before I bought my PSL but I wanted seats in lower level anyway. They might have just lied to me to try and get me to buy
the churrascos.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You need to Buy PSL's first Personal Seat Licence and then you can buy season tickets. You can buy season tickets without psl but tickets are upper level and expensive because they make you buy Churrascos club too. So the best thing to do is buy PSL from Texans PSL web site texans. http://texans.seasonticketrights.com Here you can Find diffrent prices for diffrent seats In this web site there are places you can click on so that you can see section price averages and how much other seats have sold for in that section so you can make sure you get a decent price and also try and buy some that come with parking.
Nah. Somebody was trying to inflate their commission. I'd raise hell if I were you to a supervisor with the name of the person who's trying to force you into buying the Churracho's club. I'm a first year season ticket holder this year and there is no PSL for my seats. Churracho's club was not an option and it was never mentioned to me either. I'm certain you can buy season tickets for as low as $350 each. No special tack ons needed but I'd strongly advise you to tack on a parking pass to your season tickets. They're almost as expensive as the season tickets but it's gotta be done if you intend on driving your car to the stadium for gamedays. Metrorail is a good alternative but I like leaving at my own schedule. Each to their own.
Old 12-24-2009   #10
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
I've been buying this guy from work season tickets for two years now, this being my second, gone to almost every game (Military>Football in the uppers eyes).

Well, now this fellas going through a divorce (), and the wife is getting the tickets, just to kinda stick it to him i guess, and therefore i won't be able to buy em for the upcoming season.

I want tickets for next year!

How does one go about getting season tickets actual? I'm a dumb army guy, so go easy on me!

:
Start dating the wife. lol.. I sent you a PM.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #11
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Start dating the wife. lol.. I sent you a PM.
LOL!!!

Anyone know if you have to have PSLs for the 300s?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #12
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
LOL!!!

All 300 level seats have PSLs attached to them. Additionally, all 300 level seats that are non-endzone are "Club Level Seats". The PSL prices for these aren't too high, but the ticket prices are roughly $200-$300 each as you're paying for the Club Level access...
Old 12-27-2009   #13
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
LOL!!!

I think the only Non PSL seats exist in the 600s. Not all of the 600s are non PSL...but many of them are.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #14
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I think the only Non PSL seats exist in the 600s. Not all of the 600s are non PSL...but many of them are.
I think the seats in the end zones in 500 level are also non-PSL
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009   #15
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mezzanine 300 level is great. The bathroom, food and beer lines are not as long as other sections and you can see all of the plays develop and what coverages the defense is in. Plus the seats are more roomy with more legroom than many other sections.
Old 12-28-2009   #16
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideTexan View Post
Mezzanine 300 level is great. The bathroom, food and beer lines are not as long as other sections and you can see all of the plays develop and what coverages the defense is in. Plus the seats are more roomy with more legroom than many other sections.
That's where I am! Secton 324 row n. LOL. The consessions suck, but you can see the entire field.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #17
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

To the military guy who started this thread,

Call the Texans and tell them what you want. They'll take care of you. And, tell them you DO NOT want a PSL. If they tell you there are no non PSL's available, tell them to look again. There are defintely some available, I'm sure.

The one cool thing about PSL's is that we're guaranteed all the Texans playoff games. I think non-psl holders have to go into a pool. I think.

And, "dumb army guy" my ass. You're a member of the military and are far from dumb. I have the utmost respect for you.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read