Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-13-2009   #1
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Eagles-Giants

This game is fantastic! Eagles winning 37-31.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles-Giants

it's on in the background but i haven't really been paying attention
Old 12-13-2009   #3
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Very entertaining game. We're going to have to face both these teams next year and that scares me.

And yes I'm already looking forward to next season.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #4
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, it's 45-31 now. What a fun game to watch!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really don't understand the appeal for games like this. If I want to watch flag football I can take a ten minute walk down to the intramural fields.

What a terrible example of what professional football is supposed to look like.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #6
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Very entertaining game. We're going to have to face both these teams next year and that scares me.

And yes I'm already looking forward to next season.
doubtful that division is looking forward to playing ours either. AFC South is as tough, if not tougher than the NFC East in my opinion.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I really don't understand the appeal for games like this. If I want to watch flag football I can take a ten minute walk down to the intramural fields.

What a terrible example of what professional football is supposed to look like.
I agree here, especially being the defensive guy I am. One of the worst defensive games by both teams that I've seen in a while. Boy, the Giants go from one of the most dominant D's to one of the worst. Can't say much for the Eagles D either.

I reckon that shows how important Steve Spagnuolo and Jim Johnson (R.I.P.) were to their respective teams.
Old 12-14-2009   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I agree here, especially being the defensive guy I am. One of the worst defensive games by both teams that I've seen in a while. Boy, the Giants go from one of the most dominant D's to one of the worst. Can't say much for the Eagles D either.

I reckon that shows how important Steve Spagnuolo and Jim Johnson (R.I.P.) were to their respective teams.
Losing Spags didn't help but the Giants have had a ton of injuries, especially in the secondary. For example they are now stuck with CC Brown at safety (remember him?). Plus Pierce is out for the season. Defense wins and if you don't excel at it you won't be winning much.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read