Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Eagles-Giants

Very entertaining game. We're going to have to face both these teams next year and that scares me.

And yes I'm already looking forward to next season.

I really don't understand the appeal for games like this. If I want to watch flag football I can take a ten minute walk down to the intramural fields.

What a terrible example of what professional football is supposed to look like.

Very entertaining game. We're going to have to face both these teams next year and that scares me.

And yes I'm already looking forward to next season.

doubtful that division is looking forward to playing ours either. AFC South is as tough, if not tougher than the NFC East in my opinion.

I really don't understand the appeal for games like this. If I want to watch flag football I can take a ten minute walk down to the intramural fields.

What a terrible example of what professional football is supposed to look like.

I agree here, especially being the defensive guy I am. One of the worst defensive games by both teams that I've seen in a while. Boy, the Giants go from one of the most dominant D's to one of the worst. Can't say much for the Eagles D either.

I reckon that shows how important Steve Spagnuolo and Jim Johnson (R.I.P.) were to their respective teams.

I agree here, especially being the defensive guy I am. One of the worst defensive games by both teams that I've seen in a while. Boy, the Giants go from one of the most dominant D's to one of the worst. Can't say much for the Eagles D either.

I reckon that shows how important Steve Spagnuolo and Jim Johnson (R.I.P.) were to their respective teams.

Losing Spags didn't help but the Giants have had a ton of injuries, especially in the secondary. For example they are now stuck with CC Brown at safety (remember him?). Plus Pierce is out for the season. Defense wins and if you don't excel at it you won't be winning much.

Back