Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2009   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Did You Know that...........

Hasselbeck came into the game with an injured right shoulder sustained in last week's 49er's game?..........the same shoulder that he reinjured when sacked and temporarily knocked out of the game today. Hasselbeck, btw, is right-handed.

Furthermore, Spencer, his right-handed center, was snapping with his left hand because of a broken right thumb...............remember, the 3 Seahawk muffed exchanges today.

...................The above gives new meaning to "playing with one hand tied behind your back."
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did You Know that...........

i only seen like 3 seahawks fans today at Realient
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

they only have 3
Old 12-13-2009   #4
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Hasselbeck came into the game with an injured right shoulder sustained in last week's 49er's game?..........the same shoulder that he reinjured when sacked and temporarily knocked out of the game today. Hasselbeck, btw, is right-handed.

Furthermore, Spencer, his right-handed center, was snapping with his left hand because of a broken right thumb...............remember, the 3 Seahawk muffed exchanges today.

...................The above gives new meaning to "playing with one hand tied behind your back."
awesome!
Old 12-13-2009   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
they only have 3
Maybe U havent been to a seattle Home game Green all over they love there team

and for the record the seattle fans today were some of the nicest fans i talked 2
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i only seen like 3 seahawks fans today at Realient
Should have been in the Bullpen, they were everywhere. They were wearing that ugly color teal. That has to be the most DRAB color in the NFL. BORING!!

I didn't know about Matt H''s injury, but, anyone with any brains could tell something was amiss. Hard to tell if the Texans won because they played a decent game, esp the D, or because the Seahawks played so bad. They were TERRIBLE!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #7
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
they only have 3
Do they take turns being the 12th man?
Old 12-14-2009   #8
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Should have been in the Bullpen, they were everywhere. They were wearing that ugly color teal. That has to be the most DRAB color in the NFL. BORING!!
I suppose you can be glad that it wasn't that blinding neon green they occasionally wear. Probably the worst uniform in the NFL.
Old 12-14-2009   #9
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
I suppose you can be glad that it wasn't that blinding neon green they occasionally wear. Probably the worst uniform in the NFL.
Hardly. I got the Browns as the worst uni in the NFL running away.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #10
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Hardly. I got the Browns as the worst uni in the NFL running away.
Worst on a weekly basis, yes. But the blinding green jerseys are far worse on the few occasions they wear them.
Old 12-14-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
That is very true. That one dude with the neon green shoes actually made me laugh. Guess their equipment guy forgot to check his packing. lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Coach Jim Mora told the local media in Seattle something that delighted them on Wednesday: The Seahawks' lime green jerseys have been retired.

The reason? "We didn't win in them," he said.

The green Seahawks jerseys have been criticized and ridiculed both by locals and at the national level.

After beginning the year 1-1, the Seahawks lost to the Chicago Bears in the green jerseys 25-19 on Sept. 27 at Qwest Field. Seattle has fallen to 5-7 since.

A color you might see on a green apple lolipop.

LINK
Old 12-14-2009   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
A color you might see on a green apple lolipop.

LINK

Man, those unis are fugly
Old 12-14-2009   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

If you noticed, some of the Seahawks were wearing their left over da-glo lime green shoes on Sunday.
Old 12-14-2009   #15
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the lime jerseys, not going to lie.

I do not like the jerseys that they wore Sunday however.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #16
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone see the dude wearing the wife beater with the Wolverine haircut and beard style? What was his point?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read