Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2009   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Save the Debbie Downer for tomorrow.

Let us bask in this win today. Not putting on any form of rose petaled glasses, but that was a *GREAT* game (yes there were flaws)

Sit back, calm down, and enjoy the clinic the Texans just put for at least the next 24 hours. Please?
Old 12-13-2009   #2
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Save the Debbie Downer for tomorrow.

Enjoying it now. First time in a month I'm not sick to my stomach on Sunday .But, damn the Seahawks suck
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

This was easily the most important game in Houston Texans history. Next week will be even bigger. Mark it down on your calendar folks, we turned the corner on December 13th 2009!

YEAH BABY!!!

Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

for me my debbie downer days ended after the Titans game, I was out of energy and hope that this team is ready to play with the big boys... then they backed it up with a game against Jacksonville.

I will take the win as a win, but again when you are a fan of the Texans it is tough to really celebrate a win because they seem to back it up a mind boggling loss... they are the model of consistently inconsistent ...

all I can say is we won, which is a lot better than the alternative but I will take it.. I think we are all used to the late runs . and I honestly would rather have threads like this than the ones a few years ago about tanking games for the #1 pick and if someone is a fan or not just because they want the #1 pick over wins

I just hope the Texans are prepared for St Louis next week .

either way .. the more the Texans lose, the faster Kubiak is out. if they win out , McNair has a decision to make ( I think Kubiak is gone after the season as it is)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #5
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

i would not call myself a debbie downer but honestly this team has taken alot out of me and i refuse to get amped up and excited over win that brings our record to 6-7
Old 12-13-2009   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I get it. If you aren't delusional, then you're a Debbie Downer.

The Texans beat another bad team in December. BFD.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans were on TV today and they won. It was a good Sunday.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2009   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

at least we aren't Seahawk fans. Not much vertical speed and an offensive line that looks like something Charley Casserly put together.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
at least we aren't Seahawk fans. Not much vertical speed and an offensive line that looks like something Charley Casserly put together.
Reminds me of the "Cleveland Tourism videos"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/05/01

WARNING NSFW for LANGUAGE

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post

Vinny,

How could you do this to me. As I was basking..............you devastated me by dissing my hero........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #11
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I approve this thread

imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #12
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

MATT SCHAUB CANNOT LEAD THIS TEAM TO VICTORY.

...what? Wait, we won today? Oh I see. Guess we gotta wait till the next time we lose before people begin to lose their heads.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #13
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
MATT SCHAUB CANNOT LEAD THIS TEAM TO VICTORY.

...what? Wait, we won today? Oh I see. Guess we gotta wait till the next time we lose before people begin to lose their heads.
When a blind hog finds an acorn, it does not mean the hog is cured of its blindness.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #14
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Let us bask in this win today. Not putting on any form of rose petaled glasses, but that was a *GREAT* game (yes there were flaws)

Sit back, calm down, and enjoy the clinic the Texans just put for at least the next 24 hours. Please?
Didn't even make it past post #3 and the hate began anew. Sorry OP, there is too much deep hate to even allow 24 hours of enjoyment in some posters.

Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #15
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah =( It saddens me. Just like the guy who sat behind me today's face after the first play. Poor seahawks fan.
Old 12-13-2009   #16
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

we beat the seagulls, still got a losing record and were last in the division... im so happy!! thanks kubes.
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009   #17
Section516 
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
we beat the seagulls, still got a losing record and were last in the division... im so happy!! thanks kubes.
You fail to see the point of this post. Never said anything considering coaching, overall record, playoffs, anything.

Just said, we put together a good game, take it, come back being all broken hearted tomorrow.
Old 12-13-2009   #18
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

a win ANY TIME is sweet, period. i'm pissed they always come whenever we're out of it, but i just love winning.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #19
Section516 
Warrior

Basking over in seven hours, rip away then!
Old 12-14-2009   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Didn't even make it past post #3 and the hate began anew. Sorry OP, there is too much deep hate to even allow 24 hours of enjoyment in some posters.

Oh Noes! Me and my deep hatin' knows no bounds! Oh the humanity!

It was a good game and a great win. Pity they couldn't manage that even one other time over the past 4 weeks. Then this one might have meant something.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read