Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2009   #1
HTX_PDO20
Rookie

Default 6 words : Clinton portiSS will be a Texan!!!

i think we should go after him next year it would be a perfect fit for kube!!!i really believe this is going too happen and oh yea didn't c.p play for kube in Denver???? HHMMMMMM.....
Old 12-12-2009   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6 words : Clinton portiSS will be a Texan!!!

God I hope not, we've done the over the hill running back thing already, don't want to relive that.
Old 12-12-2009   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah.....he was on my ff team til i traded him......always hurt
Old 12-12-2009   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I thought we tried Ahman Green already.
Old 12-12-2009   #5
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

six more words:no thanks maybe four years ago!
Old 12-12-2009   #6
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Give him a camp invite on a one year deal basis
Old 12-12-2009   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 97936 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

two words ... no.
Old 12-12-2009   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
two words ... no.
You butt.
Old 12-12-2009   #9
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

He would be a perfect fit for Kubes because he would be another incompetent running back like Kubes' current love, Chris Brown.
Old 12-12-2009   #10
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel for Clitnon Portis. The Trade to Washington killed his career. Had he stayed in Denver he could've been something special. Great fit for what they did there when he came out of college, perfect cut and go running back.

If we aren't in position with the draft to get a solid running back early, we're looking at Slaton and Moats as the top two guys on the roster, and Foster doesn't show anything. I say why not bring him in camp on one or two year deal.

Truth is no matter who the coach is next year we desperately need a consistent running game.
Old 12-12-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just hate it when someone starts a thread as if it's a fact! More crystal ball readers on this board than all the two bit fortune tellers in the City of Houston put together.
Old 12-12-2009   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetexan View Post
i just hate it when someone starts a thread as if it's a fact! More crystal ball readers on this board than all the two bit fortune tellers in the city of houston put together.
^^^
qft
Old 12-12-2009   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329528 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

In addition to being pure speculation, this is bad speculation. The Redskins would take a $14 mil cap hit for releasing Portis. We aren't going to trade a 1st or 2nd to take on his bloated contract. Not happening.
Old 12-12-2009   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what's really scary about this thread/post? You ever hear about how people sometimes look like their dogs? How about how spouses often take on the mannerisms of each other over time? What scares me about this post is that I worry that eventually the Texans fanbase will begin taking on the characteristics of the team. When people are making threads like "6 word: Clinton portiSS will be a Texan" and putting no less than three exclamation points behind that I get scared. I get scared that we're not the New Orleans Saints of the 21st century. We're the Chicago Cubs of the 21st century.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read