Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-17-2009   #1
panther56
Rookie

Default Week 15 Help!

My league is setup:

QB:Mcnabb
RB:
RB:
WR/RB:
WR:
WR:
D:Vikings
TE:Celek
K:Bironas

I need help with my RB/WR this week, this is currently who i have:

WR: Roddy White vs. Saints
Randy Moss vs. Buffalo
Antonio Bryant Vs. Seahawks
Hakeem Nicks Vs. Redskins
Terrell Owens vs. Patriots

RB:
Jamaal Charles vs. Browns
Ryan Grant vs. Bears
Marion Barber vs. Saints
Q Brain Westbrook vs. 49'ers

Im thinking:
RB: Ryan Grant
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB/WR: Marion Barber
WR:Hakeem Nicks
WR: Randy Moss

any advice would be appreciated.
panther56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 15 Help!

That's what I'd go w/too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you have it right.
Old 12-18-2009   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

You've got all your matchups confused. White played NO last week, same with Grant and Charles.
Old 12-18-2009   #5
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Me personally, I benched White this week against Revis and the Jets. I picked
up Kenny Britt in his place...I hope the matchup strategy pays off.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read