Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-08-2009   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Do you have a Texans game room or mancave?

If so, post pics here. I am getting mine together finally and am trying to get some ideas.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have a Texans game room or mancave?

i have a texans/spurs woman room.....
Old 12-08-2009   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I have a Texans/Astros game room. It was supposed to be half and half, but it's more like 3/4 Texans stuff and 1/4 Astros stuff. Probably the easiest way to deck out your game room or mancave would be by getting a fathead. I have a Texans helmet fathead and they're easy to put up and they look pretty good. I think they have an AJ fathead now.
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #4
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a Texan Christmas tree.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Do you have a Texans game room or mancave?

Mine just got painted Saturday. Ohio State gray and soon to be Battle Red trim.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Nope
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Nope
Your "life partner" won't let you??
Old 12-08-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Your "life partner" won't let you??
Well maybe yours won't let you.... but I find that in my opinion, a room of that nature is kind of going overboard on it. So instead of a "room" I have a Harley, golf and guns for my "mancave"

And speaking of... How's things going with your partner... ya'll still dancing with the stars?
Old 12-08-2009   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well maybe yours won't let you.... but I find that in my opinion, a room of that nature is kind of going overboard on it. So instead of a "room" I have a Harley, golf and guns for my "mancave"

And speaking of... How's things going with your partner... ya'll still dancing with the stars?
All of my women are super hot...

You don't have to overcompensate on your manliness with a Harley, golf and guns. Everyone already knows.
Old 12-08-2009   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in the process of making a man cave in my garage. First I have to finish building my shed, then I can move all my crap in the garage into the shed. Then I can move my pool table from inside the house to the garage er....man cave. Additional plans are to put down carpet tile, maybe tape, float and paint the walls. Install a portable A/C and a portable heater. Install a wet bar and a kegerator. Display my nicer tools. Hang up all my Texans stuff I have every where scattered around the house. And probably an electronic dartboard will go up on the wall. And get a decent TV or use my mamoth 34" widescreen HDTV, it's a tube and a beast of TV but it does have a built in HD tuner, so just need the rabbit ears for it, hopefully it will hold up in heat during the summer.

Should finish it all up in about a year.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 12-08-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #11
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
All of my women are super hot...

You don't have to overcompensate on your manliness with a Harley, golf and guns. Everyone already knows.
Actually I am undercompensating... The wife says I can have more but I don't want to over do it... but enough already with your so called "super hot" women.. pages of the magazines you subscribe to do NOT make them YOUR women !!
Old 12-08-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Actually I am undercompensating... The wife says I can have more but I don't want to over do it... but enough already with your so called "super hot" women.. pages of the magazines you subscribe to do NOT make them YOUR women !!
Friday nights there's probably about 100+ hot women... live.
Old 12-08-2009   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Friday nights there's probably about 100+ hot women... live.
Now who is overcompensating?
Old 12-08-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Now who is overcompensating?
I didn't say I use all 100+. 2 or 3 at a t time usually suffice.
Old 12-08-2009   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

My mancave is a recording studio. No room for sports paraphernalia.
Old 12-08-2009   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a "Texan" room (not Texans, just dedicated to the state of Texas). Ive got a couple flags, a license plate, etc
Old 12-08-2009   #17
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
My mancave is a recording studio. No room for sports paraphernalia.
Ditto! Though I do have a few Texans things around the house...of course that David Carr draft photo will probably never be worth much
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Ditto! Though I do have a few Texans things around the house...of course that David Carr draft photo will probably never be worth much
Try owning a helmet signed by him that I bought at an auction during the NFL Quarterback Club gala in 2002. I spent waaaaaaaaaay too much money and I missed out on Warren Moon's helmet by $100.00.
Old 12-08-2009   #19
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine is underway - Wife has already greenlit use of the Sherwin Williams "Team Colors". Lots of Texans paraphernalia - from lightswitch covers to a Battle Red bookcase from IKEA. Next up the Red / Nickel - ceiling fan from Home Depot.
Old 12-08-2009   #20
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Try owning a helmet signed by him that I bought at an auction during the NFL Quarterback Club gala in 2002. I spent waaaaaaaaaay too much money and I missed out on Warren Moon's helmet by $100.00.
Hate is a pitiful thing when it's for our own mistakes....drink up friend, we'll kill the brain cells that hold these memories
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read