Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Question

Da_General

Obnoxious Musician
Do you guys maintain a presence at your tailgate location DURING the game? In other words, are there still people out there? If you know my group's situation this season, you'll understand why I'm asking. Seatless.

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
We pretty much go in but the old school and raging bull and others up that way are out there all day so you cannot get lonely, Very seldom do we have anything but vultures in our area when the first quarter starts. Now you could volunteer to stay and I believe we would let you to guard from the vultures but we would have to bring a tv to satisfy.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
I say take all the corp owned seats out of the Bullpen and put you guys back where you belong, IN THE BULLPEN!! It's just nuts what the NFL is doing to fandom, makes me mad, and sad. Pretty soon everyone will be prefectly happy watching from home. Maybe we need to start a petition or something, send old BOB a few e-mails. You guys/gals need a place to park it during the game. Why not the Bullpen Pub? That area is big enough and has plenty of TV's for you to see the game.

Dr2bKay

Rookie
Hmmm, this is all interesting. While at the jacksonville game this past weekend, they have their band on the actual field.

Da_General

Obnoxious Musician
Really? Where on the field specifically were they?

I'm not complaining about our plight btw...I'm still just thrilled to be there every game! I'm just looking for a change this week...we've pretty much tried every place we can think of inside the stadium to watch from.

Da_General

Obnoxious Musician
I suggested they give us a suite on level two, but that just got me a blank "you must be out of your mind" stare. I can't imagine why!

Don't petition the bossman. We'll get taken care of next season, I'm sure of it. They were caught off guard by the rule changes, but they'll have a plan in place for 2010 (and the 2011 playoffs!)

I say take all the corp owned seats out of the Bullpen and put you guys back where you belong, IN THE BULLPEN!! It's just nuts what the NFL is doing to fandom, makes me mad, and sad. Pretty soon everyone will be prefectly happy watching from home. Maybe we need to start a petition or something, send old BOB a few e-mails. You guys/gals need a place to park it during the game. Why not the Bullpen Pub? That area is big enough and has plenty of TV's for you to see the game.

Dr2bKay

Rookie
Really? Where on the field specifically were they?

I'm not complaining about our plight btw...I'm still just thrilled to be there every game! I'm just looking for a change this week...we've pretty much tried every place we can think of inside the stadium to watch from.
They were on the sideline closer to the goal post on the visiting team side.