Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-04-2010   #41
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Ummm ... click home page .

http://drafttek.com/
Yeah, i am familiar with their simulator... but your previous link did not let me see your draft.
Old 01-04-2010   #42
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am coming around on Iupati in ZBS. Weight should not be a concern for him as he seems pretty health concious. He has quick, good feet and would help our line move the pile. He might end up in my mock regardless if we keep the ZBS. Lindley has good reviews but I've not seen him play. I'll be starting a new thread soon to discuss my eval of corners I watched last week.
I see Iupati as a good solution going up against the behemoths of the Jags and the quick guys of the Colts .
Old 01-10-2010   #43
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll put this in my mock .

You can click on the year and look at the highest ranked players out of high school .

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank...10&ra_key=2369

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 01-10-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010   #44
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Ok ... my offseason moves , mock based on some of everyone's ideas ... including mine .

1. Mike Iupati G
2. Maurkice Pouncey C/G
3. Anthony Dixon RB
4. Daryl Washington OLB 6'3" 234 TCU video
5. Kyle Wilson CB 5'10" 190 Boise State
6. Colin Peek TE 6'6" 255 Alabama
6B. Boo Robinson DT 6'2" 326 Wake Forest
7. Jared Veldheer OT Hillsdale

FA. Johnny Jolly DT .
Old 01-22-2010   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok ... my offseason moves , mock based on some of everyone's ideas ... including mine .

1. Mike Iupati G
2. Maurkice Pouncey C/G
3. Anthony Dixon RB
4. Daryl Washington OLB 6'3" 234 TCU video
5. Kyle Wilson CB 5'10" 190 Boise State
6. Colin Peek TE 6'6" 255 Alabama
6B. Boo Robinson DT 6'2" 326 Wake Forest
7. Jared Veldheer OT Hillsdale

FA. Johnny Jolly DT .
Dixon is interesting and may be there at our pick. I have not been able to watch him but he has good size. Slower than Dwyer about same as my guy Gerhart. Dis very well this last season & I hope to catch him in the senior bowl. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=RB

Iupati, Dixon, Pouney and Wilson should fill four of our needs. I did not follow Boo but many have posted about him.
Old 01-22-2010   #46
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Dixon is interesting and may be there at our pick. I have not been able to watch him but he has good size. Slower than Dwyer about same as my guy Gerhart. Dis very well this last season & I hope to catch him in the senior bowl. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=RB

Iupati, Dixon, Pouney and Wilson should fill four of our needs. I did not follow Boo but many have posted about him.
I kinda read what folks thought the needs were and then took players with those ideas in mind . I did like Akwasi Owusu-Ansah but thought he got hurt . I like Pawlek ( sp ) and I like Jordan Lake from Baylor as a Bill Bates guy .
Old 01-29-2010   #47
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Well ... after this week ... I think Iupati wight be gone so .

1. Earl Thomas
2. Ryan Mathews
3. Mitch Petrus
4. JD Walton

OR

1. Earl Thomas
2. Maurkice Pouncey
3. Mitch Petrus
4. Ben Tate

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 01-29-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2010   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1. Earl Thomas
2. Ryan Mathews
3. Mitch Petrus
4. JD Walton

OR

1. Earl Thomas
2. Maurkice Pouncey
3. Mitch Petrus
4. Ben Tate
Your first mock, I suggest you have another ready to go because Thomas prob gone but should be our guy if there. Research Kyle Wilson as he is screaming up the charts. I have him in thrid but that will change by end of combine to probabbly first round. May be a shut down corner. Petrus and Walton good choices for the Oline.

Your 2nd mock: I'm not a big Tate fan as I want a but more consistency at RB. Had a good year 09 but so-so 2008. Not enough TDs for me.
Old 03-01-2010   #49
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:

1. Earl Thomas
2. Ryan Mathews
3. Mitch Petrus
4. JD Walton

OR

1. Earl Thomas
2. Maurkice Pouncey
3. Mitch Petrus
4. Ben Tate
My advanced scouts did ok .
Old 03-01-2010   #50
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1. Earl Thomas
2. Ryan Mathews
3. Mitch Petrus
4. JD Walton

OR

1. Earl Thomas
2. Maurkice Pouncey
3. Mitch Petrus
4. Ben Tate
Agreed. It was nice to dream. I don't think Iupati makes it out of the top fifteen now with the performance of the OLT candidates at the combine. The stink you now smell is all of the pro personnel guys who figured out if you don't have a top five pick, you're not getting a locked and loaded OLT this draft. Duane Brown isn't Ryan Clady. But after watching the combine this week I'm delighted we have him on the squad. Oh the smell, they've figured out they're not just smelling in it they and their QBs are sitting in it for '10. They'll be some reaching and panic going on at the end of April.

Switch three and four and I'm with you all the way there Earl on the second one. I believe it is a bit of a reach to expect Mathews to be there at the fifty two. I think San Diego will be picking runing backs early and often. they'll come away with at least two early, the first four picks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read