Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2009   #1
Ty Webb
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 Ty Webb was voted MVPTy Webb was voted MVPTy Webb was voted MVP
Default Just venting and not meant to offend...

First off, I am a Texans fan and proud to be one. I think we have some great players and we have great fans - I know because I see the diehards. I just love to watch Texans football. Now this is where I will contradict myself. We must be the dumbest team in the NFL and I just cannot understand why we cannot get over that hump. Is it just that I watch one team so exclusively that I never notice the other teams making such terrible plays - yet the teams we play really don't seem to make the same mistakes. If they do - they recover and move on. I guess it is easy to just sit back and point out their faults but I am really getting frustrated with this current team. I know this has all been covered elsewhere so I am just taking this time to vent and carry on about nothing - okay I'm done - moving on to Seattle.
Old 12-06-2009   #2
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just venting and not meant to offend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
I am just taking this time to vent and carry on about nothing - okay I'm done - moving on to Seattle.
On to Battle Bag Day!!!

Old 12-06-2009   #3
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think you'll find anyone offended by what you wrote. You're saying what a of us feel. We're all banging our heads against the wall.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #4
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
On to Battle Bag Day!!!

Ehh I never understood the bag thing.

I mean, I understand it but I do not get how it accomplishes anything.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #5
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

Hopefully it make the players take notice that the fans can't even show their faces because of their horrible playing.
Old 12-07-2009   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

It's one of those (s)Aints things. We just stole it from them.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read