Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-06-2009   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vikes and Cards

Hightower fumbles on 2nd play.. Vikes ball
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #2
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikes and Cards

yikes! with all the bcs talk totally forgot about this one
Old 12-06-2009   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

vikes challenging the play on if they have a TD

looks like he got both feet in
Old 12-06-2009   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Vikes TD 7-0

lots of viking fans down in Arizona
Old 12-06-2009   #5
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 178 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

schincoe has been killing it for me in fantasy this year
Old 12-06-2009   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

big punt return down at the 2 for the Cards

now 7-7
Old 12-06-2009   #7
treduke
All Pro

are we the only ones watching this game?
Old 12-06-2009   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

probably LOL

they were just talking about Frazier being ready to coach in the NFL and not naming any teams names though
Old 12-06-2009   #9
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

peterson is not doing me any favors in ff lately
Old 12-06-2009   #10
treduke
All Pro

i did here that but most importantly i hope someone passes that message to mcnair
frazier is my pick if we cant get the chin
Old 12-06-2009   #11
treduke
All Pro

brenda warner is kinda hot
Old 12-06-2009   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

14-7
Old 12-06-2009   #13
treduke
All Pro

i would love for the texans to have boldin what a play!
and they showed brenda warner again
Old 12-06-2009   #14
treduke
All Pro

cards now up 21-10 fitz is doing his thing and brenda warner is still hot
Old 12-06-2009   #15
treduke
All Pro

Old 12-06-2009   #16
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Kurt Warner taught us that in perserverence, you will be rewarded through your trials and tribulations.

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #17
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

She has some big muscular arms. Bet she can lift Kurt!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #18
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

27-10 Cards
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Arizona's defense was dialed in tonight

AD has like 13 carries and 19 yards or something ridiculous like that
Old 12-06-2009   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

God, I hate sports tonight. Terrible officiating to the point of suspicion (all sports and politics are included), Andrea Cramer, ESPN, east coast jerks, more BS interviews, ***** Texan posts. I've never felt this way. Somebody talk me off this ledge.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read