Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2009   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak, Schaub explain loss at Jags

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/inde...60&play_clip=y

bad call by Kubiak on the Brown play

Schaub had a dislocation

he shouldn't have put Brown in that position

clean up TO
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #2
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Kubiak, Schaub explain loss at Jags

You know now when I hear him talk, I hear the teacher from The Peanuts...

Wah wah waaaahhhh wah wahhhhhhh wah wahhhh.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
You know now when I hear him talk, I hear the teacher from The Peanuts...

Wah wah waaaahhhh wah wahhhhhhh wah wahhhh.

Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Did he say the loss was on him again? LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #5
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

before i listin i bet this is how it gos down,,,

kubiak...they just out played us you got to give them credit where credit belongs regarding the team we did ok we coulda done beter i say i coulda changed a few plays but i didint

schaub...we just need to finish out games end of story

now im guna watch the show
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #6
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Part of the thing that irritates me about Kubiak is that he is so passive after games. You couldn't tell whether his team or lost based on his expression. Clearly the players are stating their frustration in the post game conference why can't Kubiak?
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #7
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

oh my god kubes looks like a kid that need to pee moveing back and forth
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2009   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't watch many of these post-game PC's, but Kubes looks like he's broken after this one.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #9
treduke
All Pro

Rep Power: 179 treduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respectedtreduke is a quality contributor and well respected

i would like to see just a little more fire after a loss there coach
Old 12-06-2009   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The only the worse than both Kubiak's and Schaub's body language was that shirt/tie combo matt was wearing.
Old 12-06-2009   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Thing with Kubiak's continuing of saying "it's on me"

really is deflating. I feel he doubts himself with making important calls and if he is doubting himself, how are the players going to play with confidence in key situations? or fans getting pumped at key moments.. just the mentality of the coach has filtered down.. at least in my opinion
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #12
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why watch them explain the loss, the texans invent ways to lose, we all saw what happened
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #13
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
i would like to see just a little more fire after a loss there coach

What's the point? He knows that he's gonna get the pink slip at the end of the year.
Old 12-06-2009   #14
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post

kubiak...they just out played us you got to give them credit where credit belongs regarding the team we did ok we coulda done beter i say i coulda changed a few plays but i didint

It's kinda hard to understand when I'm sober, but it's like I'm reading latin with the 12 pack of Corona in my belly.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

He doesn't want to end up being on a Coors Light commercial, that's why he refrains from having a press conference meltdown. LOL.

We have ANDRE JOHNSON and they call a freaking halfback pass with CHRIS BROWN as the guy who pulls the trigger?

LOL. LOL. LOL.

Epic f-a-i-l of gigantic proportions. This sums up Kubiak's tenure: Great between the 20s, but get down to the red zone and we get "cute" instead of going with our bread-and-butter.

I see there's a few new members to the Fire Kubiak club.
Old 12-06-2009   #16
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I don't watch many of these post-game PC's, but Kubes looks like he's broken after this one.

I was watching redzone after the Texans game and I noticed that Jim Zorn and Gary Kubiak have that same look on their face. Like their lost and confused.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...sea_and_c.html
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #17
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I was watching redzone after the Texans game and I noticed that Jim Zorn and Gary Kubiak have that same look on their face. Like their lost and confused.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...sea_and_c.html
Art Shell patented that face.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #18
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post

The Jags did outplay them.

The O-line got flat out whipped by a poor Jags front 7, and when they needed to run the clock out for the win the Texans couldn't stop them.

The HB pass made me want to dragon kick Kubiak in the forehead, but the players got completely out worked, out hustled and outplayed.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #19
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
The only the worse than both Kubiak's and Schaub's body language was that shirt/tie combo matt was wearing.
ROFL seriously does this guy know how to pick a suit out? Does he buy that off the rack from Macys?
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I see there's a few new members to the Fire Kubiak club.
Yep, new member for life, as promised. 1-5 in our division and Chris Brown throwing INT's doesn't make me real happy.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read