Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2009   #1
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 40580 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Moats......

Can someone tell me why Moats didn't start this game.

Sure he got stuffed a couple of times but so did MJD. Moats made something out of nothing and ran for a couple of impressive first downs.

If they would have run him early on to establish the run, I think things would have been differently.

What do you guys think? Haven't seen much on Moats recently since the losing streak began and has taken our attention away from the lack of a running game.
Old 12-06-2009   #2
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Moats......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Can someone tell me why Moats didn't start this game.

Sure he got stuffed a couple of times but so did MJD. Moats made something out of nothing and ran for a couple of impressive first downs.

If they would have run him early on to establish the run, I think things would have been differently.

What do you guys think? Haven't seen much on Moats recently since the losing streak began and has taken our attention away from the lack of a running game.
Because Kubiak gets unlimited hand jobs from Chris Brown.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #3
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Because against all odds Kubiak has convinced himself that Chris Brown can play good football in the NFL.
Old 12-06-2009   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak seems to me at least to genuinely not want to play Moats. I'm not sure why but I can't for the life of me see what he seems to see in Chris Brown. To my eyes there's just no comparison between the two. Granted neither of them should be able to worry a in-form Steve Slaton but Moats is effective on average it seems than Brown.

Kubiak just raves about Chris Brown though. Must be a practice thing. Kubiak likes those guys who practice hard. He seems to like them better than the guys who play better in games for some reason.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read