Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2009   #1
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Are we done after this game?

I don't see how we have any chance of making the playoffs. Sure was hoping we wouldn't stink this year.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #2
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we done after this game?

We are DONE....just stick a fork in it! The announcers just stated we have a 4.5% chance! JUST PATHETIC!
Old 12-06-2009   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
I don't see how we have any chance of making the playoffs. Sure was hoping we wouldn't stink this year.
I think thats the same attitude our coaching staff has. "I sure hope we don't lose this game". We need to start playing to win right from the start of every game of every season.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #4
Buccaneer Bruce
Rookie

I am afraid the Texans are going to be viewing the playoffs from the same spot my Buccaneers are.
Buccaneer Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #5
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer Bruce View Post
I am afraid the Texans are going to be viewing the playoffs from the same spot my Buccaneers are.
They planned a road trip to Tampa?
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

They were done after the Titans game. Bullock called it, the Titans would come in on MNF and ruin our playoff hopes. The Texans did everything to make him a prophet.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #7
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

We were done before this game.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2009   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

We were done three losses ago. We just needed to go ahead and lose the games. These guys were sitting pretty at 5-3 and planning their playoff games in their heads and didn't have the composure to follow through with what needed to be done to get there.

This I expect out of young players. I expect their coaches to be able to keep them focused on the prize though. This didn't happen because our Owner, GM, HC, OC, and DC are all doing their jobs at this level for the first time in their lives. Every single swinging dick in this place has to learn how to do everything the hard way because they all are learning on the job as they go.

Wonder how many more years this is going to take?
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #9
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
They were done after the Titans game. Bullock called it, the Titans would come in on MNF and ruin our playoff hopes. The Texans did everything to make him a prophet.
What he said. It's already been over.

Once again, we're on the outside looking in, which gives me a chance to use this:

(Even though they're on the inside looking out, but you get my meaning.)

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read